What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two bowls of Union Square, one in a Stanwell bambo billiard and just now in a Castello Sea Rock 31. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Morning bowl of G&H Brown flake(unscented)in one of my new missouri meers, mid-morn C&D SOTE also in a missouri meer, afternoon G&H Bobs choc flake in you guessed it another missouri meer. Bought a few of these last week and have been smoking in nothing else, great smokers so far, don't know why I did not get these sooner.

Mine is a morning bowl of Wilderness in a Jobey Band. Enjoyment!

Morning to you guys in the USA. Late afternoon here & time for a bowl of Heinrich's Special Curly in a Pete Supreme.

Good Day to you Mike and brothers on the African Safari Continent. Hope you are enjoying your smokes today and also the beginning of your Fall weather. We are beginning Spring with temps in the 40's and the last snow melts. Can't change places with you guys soon enough here in the Northern states.

A bowl of 965 in a Nording Great Dane on the ride home, just now a bowl of Union Square in a Radice Stack. Peace-Mike :bball:

Esoterica Pembroke, in a Becker straight Dub, Earl Grey.

Just had a massive bowl of Union Square in my Ardor Urano Calabash, awesome!!!
Pacem en Puffing. Peace-Mikes :tongue:

My standard smoke. HPCS Butternut Burley in a Tsalagi poker.

This morning I smoked a yet to be released test sample of a custom Sterling Tobacco blend that is absolutely outstanding, but, I'm sworn to secrecy until it is officially rolled out. I suspect that the demand for this luscious English blend will be intense. This evening I'm finishing my afternoon Partagas Black Label cigar. I kept my mouth moist with Johnnie Walker Red on the rocks and followed with a Miller. It's been a very pleasant Saturday around my house today. Wishing your day went as well.

It's a very lazy, sleep-in, sort of morning. Frog Morton Across the Pond in a Pete with a nice cup of Joe. And watching a red squirrel search for something yummy at the edges of the melting snow. Cheeky little rodent.

DAL":ap8lcedt said:
It's a very lazy, sleep-in, sort of morning. Frog Morton Across the Pond in a Pete with a nice cup of Joe. And watching a red squirrel search for something yummy at the edges of the melting snow. Cheeky little rodent.
Sounds nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.