What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signed up after smoking a bowl of Milan Tobacco's Triple Crown (Latakia, Turkish and Burley) out of my small block meerschaum skull.

Astley's No.99 in a Sasieni. I nice long smoke with a big cup of Darjeeling.
A week's worth of spreadsheets, deadlines, conferences and presentations just started melting away... 8)

Balkan Luxury Blend 957,

When choosing samples I had avoided certian ones which their smell resembled charred wood, I had assumed that it would taste like charred wood,

Well when I opened this can I was put off by the smell but after giving it a try I was quite pleased,

I have been missing out.

Earlier a P&C blend called the SHPC VR, is was pretty good and since it has my pipe club's name on it I figured I should try it, just now a big bowl of JKP in my Ardor Calabash, awesome smoke. Peace-Mike :p

Jazzman":ii4z9wka said:
Earlier a P&C blend called the SHPC VR,
Victoria Regent, right? I liked this stuff too. I was looking yesterday and there doesn´t seem to be any left on PipesandCigars.com. Too bad, because I really had a good initial impression of it.

finishing off a DGT bowl of Escudo in a beater billiard before a bowl of Bright CR in my Stanwell.

MisterE":psdmtshk said:
Jazzman":psdmtshk said:
Earlier a P&C blend called the SHPC VR,
Victoria Regent, right? I liked this stuff too. I was looking yesterday and there doesn´t seem to be any left on PipesandCigars.com. Too bad, because I really had a good initial impression of it.
yeah MisterE, I won it in a raffle my my first meeting of the SHPC. Every meeting I attend now our treasurer reports of the small royalty we get for the sale of the stuff. So I figured I'd try it, it's pretty good, hard as rocks though. I'm sure P&G will make some more up, it's gettting kind of popular. Peace-Mike

Earlier today, SL in a Nording Freehand.

Currently enjoying Triple Play in a Sav Auto 4.

Westminster in an Ashton Pebble Grain billiard.

'10 Christmas Cheer in a Brebbia billiard. We may get a pretty day here for a change.

Buddy

Pembroke in a Dunhill. It just sounds classy, and tastes great. Darjeeling and a steamed pork bun on the side.

In a complete departure from the Oriental/Latakia I love so much, I just smoked some MacBaren Virginia No. 1 out of my meerschaum (still my only pipe until the rest get here). Sweet and mild, but it sure burns hot! Got the most gurgle ever today, which I almost never get in my meer. Might have been me smoking too fast since I had stuff to do.

Nice cool day.. Going to keep the pipes going strong today.. G/H Bob's Chocolate in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian. SG's Squadron Leader in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian. Heading out soon with a bowl of JKP in a Eagle Claw Meer.. For some reason something is disconnecting me from all the areas here that I am trying to follow.. I have gone through all areas to subscribe several times to keep up with posts.. But alas something is un-subscribing me from them.. One last try here.. Enjoy the day.. :cheers:

Earlier a nice bowl of Fillmore in my Ashton LX Pebble grain billiard,just now an excellent bowl of JKP
in a Radice Rind Stack, props to Mr. Pease, I love this tobacco! Peace-Mike :cheers:

Red Kake
Vanilla-a generic blend
1M

all in a Johs billiard

Status
Not open for further replies.