What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
velveteagle":c0ynu80r said:
Nice cool day.. Going to keep the pipes going strong today.. G/H Bob's Chocolate in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian. SG's Squadron Leader in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian. Heading out soon with a bowl of JKP in a Eagle Claw Meer.. For some reason something is disconnecting me from all the areas here that I am trying to follow.. I have gone through all areas to subscribe several times to keep up with posts.. But alas something is un-subscribing me from them.. One last try here.. Enjoy the day.. :cheers:
check your Browser settings, it might be set to Clear Cookies on shut-down.
You might be losing links that way

Beautiful day here.. All my chores done except I should mow.. Heading out with a bowl of SG's St. James Flake in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Bullcap... :cheers:

Earlier some Embarcadero in a Castello 31 Sea Rock, just now my new fav, JKP in a CAO Meer. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Chores and mowing lawn done.. Brew time with a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Bullcap.. Have a great night or early morning everyone.. :cheers:

Marlin Flake in a Kaywoodie billiard.

I forgot how good this tobacco is, especially with some age ... and now my stash is nearly gone.

Beautiful morning here.. Heading out for early chores soon with a bowl of Two Friends English Chocolate in a Bent Canturbury..

Earlier some Fillmore in a Caminetto Egg, just now some JKP in a Castello bent Old Ant. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Calling it a night after a beautiful day.. Had a bowl of FVF in a CAO Big Head Meer.. :cheers:

Starting this cool and overcast day with a bowl of G/H Bob's Chocolate in a 1/8th bent no name Prince.. Coffee

Home early to a bowl of Hamborger Veermaster in a Pietenpauw.

Status
Not open for further replies.