What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier some Fillmore in a Sasieni beater, just now some P&C Virginia Spice in a Stanwell Volcano, not a bad little VaPer. Peace-Mike :p

Storm Front in a MM Pride before the storm rolled in and then some Star of the East in a Bjarne bulldog during.

Heading out to visit an old friend.. Loaded a bowl of SG's ST. James Flake in a La Strada Ultima Sitter.. Royal Crown Black tonight..

Presbyterian Mixture in a Jake Hackert pot shape nosewarmer.

Renewed an old acquaintence with Warrior plug tonight. First half of the bowl was "meh" but it seemed to take on a more friendly dimension the last half. Think it took the right pipe (my Wiley Rhody) and a better prep method to bring out the goodness.

Cheers,

RR

On a work trip in Geneva NY. Sitting in a gazebo by the lake this morning with my pipe and a cup of coffee. Boswell Bent Billiard and some Premium Blended Burley. I have to go to work here shortly, can't I just stay here all day???

My early morning office on Seneca Lake

riff raff":jd8js5e1 said:
On a work trip in Geneva NY. Sitting in a gazebo by the lake this morning with my pipe and a cup of coffee. Boswell Bent Billiard and some Premium Blended Burley. I have to go to work here shortly, can't I just stay here all day???
That looks like a nice morning! Cheers!

Had a great night out at an old friends.. We drank Crown Royal Black till the wee hours.. Stayed put with a sleeping bag..Driving was not an option.. Home now with a bowl of Two Friends English Chocolate in a Wally Frank LTD Canadian Giant ready to go.. Coffee

Sounds good Natch.. Heading out with a bowl of H&H Anniversary Kake in a MM Patriot.. Partly cloudy here and 70.F

Earlier a nice bowl of JKP in a Castello Sea Rock 31, just now my first bowl of Solani's Silver Flake, it was very good. So it's been a Va/Kentucky day. Peace-Mike :rabbit:

Overcast and cool morning.. Just had a bowl of G/H Bob's Chocolate in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. Coffee

smoking a bowl of custom blend in a falcon apple , with a cup of Folgers. Ready for the day :bounce:

Light drizzle out on the coast. Davidoff and Darjeeling this morning.
Smoking a basket pipe (Billiard, of roughly group 5 proportions).

Watching the US Open with a bowl of Glengarry Flake in a Northern Briars bent Regal. Great British pipe, superb British tobacco. I guess I should save this for the British Open !!!! :lol!:

Turned out to be a beautiful day here.. Had a bowl of Captain Black Gold in a MM Country Gentleman.. Then FVF in my just arrived GBD New Era 3/4 bent Volcano..Very smooth cool smoker.. Heading outside with a bowl of PS Virginia Long Cut in a IRC Dijon Sitter.. Have a great day.. :cheers:

Earlier a bowl of JKP in a Dunhill Grp 5 billie, just now some Scottish Cake in my Ashton LX Pebble grain billie. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.