What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marble Cake in a Savinelli Baronet Bruyere XL 111 billiard. Great combo.

Squadron Leader, in a Kaj Nielsen bulldog. I think I stumbled upon a pipe and blend combination that really like each other. This seems like it is going to be real good union. Darjeeling on the side, and a plate of sausages!

Founding Fathers in a cob. Tried this blend yesterday in an IMP meer and not so great. Today, much better. Go figure.

Busy day but productive.. Union Square in a Charaton's Make London England.. Then Rattray's Red Papparee in a Jobey Extra Para Pot..

Pembroke, in a Dunhill, with Darjeeling. Now that just rolls off the tongue!
Good morning guys!

GH Red Mixture in an old LL Bean bent. Tried this stuff on a whim--it's supposed to be an homage to Amphora Red (Full Aroma). A little one-note for me, but those GH tobaccos underneath the aroma are always tasty--might be a good fit for someone trying to bridge from aromatics to the venerable British makers.

Coffee on the side.

Started chores on this overcast day.. With a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank LTD Giant Lovat.. Then Presbyterian in a K&P Peterson's 312. From there to some Hurley Burley in a MM Hurley Cob.. Busy day..

Although it's evening here in the shrub and marshlands of NW Minnesota smoking some Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in a Stanwell POY 2009 partial sandblast.

Solani 633 in a Ser Jac bent billiard with an Anchor Steam beer on the side. A lovely combination...

Waking up to my second cup of coffee on an overcast morning 62.F loaded up a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8th bent no name Prince..

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in MD. I just enjoyed a bowl of gifted Penzance in my Dunill Chimney, listening to Carol Kings "Tapestry" with a cup of joe. My father turns 92 tomorrow, we're having a family soiree here later this afternoon. So far, a great day.

It’s a rainy day in Montreal. My lovely bride's off to LA for a conference/workshop. I’m sitting at my desk, my cat Antoinette nearby and my new air purifier running on low, working on my second cup of coffee, smoking Key Largo in my Ridice Hawkbill ready to return to a Lawrence Block novel.

Airborne":akg3879s said:
It’s a rainy day in Montreal. My wife’s off to LA for a conference/workshop. I’m sitting at my desk, my cat Antoinette nearby and my new air purifier running on low, working on my second cup of coffee, smoking Key Largo in my Ridice Hawkbill ready to return to a Lawrence Block novel.
Sounds like your having a perfect day Airborne... Heading outside to enjoy a bowl of Uhle's Black Stoker that was gifted to me since I have so much trouble getting any Uhle's Blends here in Michigan.. Still going to call one place to see about on the phone purchase in Michigan.. Been busy.. Smoking the Uhle's in a Wally Frank Blackthorne 25..

velveteagle":azrjgjjg said:
Airborne":azrjgjjg said:
It’s a rainy day in Montreal. My wife’s off to LA for a conference/workshop. I’m sitting at my desk, my cat Antoinette nearby and my new air purifier running on low, working on my second cup of coffee, smoking Key Largo in my Ridice Hawkbill ready to return to a Lawrence Block novel.
Sounds like your having a perfect day Airborne... Heading outside to enjoy a bowl of Uhle's Black Stoker that was gifted to me since I have so much trouble getting any Uhle's Blends here in Michigan.. Still going to call one place to see about on the phone purchase in Michigan.. Been busy.. Smoking the Uhle's in a Wally Frank Blackthorne 25..
The day is indeed fine, but I do miss the presence of my wife! Hope your day is going well too. Haven’t heard of Uhle's Black Stoker. What kind of blend is it? Heard great things about Wally Frank pipes. Maybe I’ll have to add one to my wish list! Enjoy the rest of the day.

I shall send a link and its a smooth blend..

Black Stoker: A smooth and creamy spoonful of rich, buttery sugar, this best-seller is a luxurious
dessert.
Ingredients: Black Cavendish and Burley

Uhle's Tobaccos

Status
Not open for further replies.