What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlock999":tol03axo said:
Penzance, in morta bulldog.
H- I seriously want a morta pipe, but havent seen a Canadian yet, lol!

Had a bowlful of Fillmore in a Sas with some coffee.

VE- I'm waiting on some Hurley Burley here. Looking forward to it.

Smoking some Davidoff Scottish Mixture in a Kaywoodie Volcano.

About to navigate the dead of the dark with a half bowl of Dunhill's Standard Mixture Mellow in the first bent pipe I ever acquired: a Lorenzo Spitfire. I'm still learning my way around shapes, but I'm going to say it's a quarter-bent billiard with a smooth, walnut-colored finish. The tobacco is the most expensive I own, but I must confess, it's a bit of a mundungus to me. At least it smokes better than it smells, and it inexplicably seems to rid my pipes of residual smoking flavors. I'm going to give it yet another shot, tonight.

Heading outside to let the birds out.. Smoking a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury.. Cool for Aug 54.

Muddler":9bjv20p2 said:
FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.
Mudd, any chance of getting a photo up of the famous New Era FVF Billiard? I don't remember having seen it.

Fillmore in a Charatan, me.

Greetings MisterE.. Hope your day is going well.. I just returned from a good walk about with a bowl of FVF in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian.. This stuff just gets better with age.. Got three bowls drying out of some other blends for today.. Beautiful outside smoking weather.. Cheers..

Walked into a shop today and found 3 tins of Kingfisher. :cheers:

Currently enjoying a bowl in a Savinelli Autograph 5.

Peter Heinrichs Curly in an older Dunhill bulldog. And a dram of Balvenie Doublewood to wash it down...

Up early and heading out soon for morning chores with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter..

Studying Greek on the porch with C&D Milk and Honey in my GBD Square shanked pot.

Reading a book on chess on the deck with a bowl of Wessex Curly Cut in a GBD Americana and a cup of coffee..

MisterE":8z5ezf1j said:
Muddler":8z5ezf1j said:
FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.
Mudd, any chance of getting a photo up of the famous New Era FVF Billiard? I don't remember having seen it.

Fillmore in a Charatan, me.
GBDNewErablastedbilliard.jpg

I'm smoking FVF in it again, right now.

Thanks Mudd! That's a fine GBD specimen! I've been reading about your FVF GBD Billiard for years now and have never seen it. I now have a "face" to put with the "name", so to speak. LOL

Enjoying some Fillmore in my giant Charatan Canadian her. Again...

Great looking smoker Mudd.. Hope your eve goes well.. Just got back from a walk about the yard with a bowl of Presbyterian in a Parker's Super Briar Bark Bent.. This old pipe is breaking in just fine..

SG Firedance Flake in a Barclay-Rex stacked billiard... part of a bulk-for-tin trade with the incomparable Blackhorse. Very tasty, and politely aromatic. Looser pack next time.

Going out for some JKP, in my Group 5 Dunhill bryure billiard. Peace-Mike :p

Status
Not open for further replies.