What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a bowl of Toss In The Pot baccy.. Will add no more to this mix blend as it smokes well in a MM Patriot Cob.. Just got back from doing chores with a bowl of Dunhill Flake in a Eagle Claw Meer.. :cheers:

velveteagle":2rnp0hjn said:
Smoked a bowl of Toss In The Pot baccy.. Will add no more to this mix blend as it smokes well in a MM Patriot Cob.. ......:cheers:
just finished the same kind of 'leavins' jar mix'--in a Dr Grabow #84 canadian--

my 'toss bowl' is also pretty decent as it is now, so no more input there--gotta start a new leavins' bowl<<grin>>

whitebriar":xgqwy3te said:
velveteagle":xgqwy3te said:
Smoked a bowl of Toss In The Pot baccy.. Will add no more to this mix blend as it smokes well in a MM Patriot Cob.. ......:cheers:
just finished the same kind of 'leavins' jar mix'--in a Dr Grabow #84 canadian--

my 'toss bowl' is also pretty decent as it is now, so no more input there--gotta start a new leavins' bowl<<grin>>
So nice whitebriar when it works out this way.. Considering the stuff I put in there was not of my choice for specific blends.. So I have about 8oz. of good Cob Smoke now..
Just enjoyed my first bowl of GLP Union Square in a Brebbia Ascot Chubby Bulldog.. Wow this smokes like a dream.. It is a fresh tin also.. Let it sit in the pipe for a couple hours before smoking.. It will be a keep on hand blend for the future order.. :cheers:

Glad you like the Union Square, Chuck - it's a great Va.

Mine is FVF in a Pietenpauw bulldog.

Muddler":bvxym4vi said:
Glad you like the Union Square, Chuck - it's a great Va.

Mine is FVF in a Pietenpauw bulldog.
I must thank you back Mudd for pointing out the finer parts of this blend.. I had my morning normal smoke of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat.. Then just got back from a very enjoyable smoke of Triple Play in a Sav Auto #5.. This blend just gets better with air time and aging.. Before that while it was drying out I loaded up a MM Burley Cob with some Hurley Burley both gifted for a chores smoke.. Very nice.. :cheers:

MC's Blue Mountain in a Sasieni 4 Dot Prince.. Wonderful blend.. Union Square in a Sav Auto #5.. P.S. Virginia Long cut in a Jobey Para Extra Pot.. Good day to smoke..

L J Peretti's blend 102 in a Savinelli Autograph.
SavinelliAuto.jpg

Great looking Sav Doc... Peterson's Irish Flake in a Eagle Claw Meer..

Presbyterian Mixture in my 'new' no-name rusticated 1/2 bent

Heading outside under the porch with storms.. Dan's Blue Note in a Seville Meer Lined Briar.. Hot Coffee..

Penzance, in a GBD bulldog. Darjeeling, with another GBD to go! (Thanks E!)

Late afternoon here & I'm smoking Blackwoods Flake in a Pete Supreme.

Early evening here. Things couldn't be better. Sitting in my back yard terrace and listening to seagulls laugh. Having SG Balkan Flakes in my Lorenzo Spitfire w/ meerschaum lining. Ice cold lager too.

Trout Stream in a Peterson XL315 Smooth this afternoon while reading a short story by Robert Graves ("Old Papa Johnson"). Drinking sweet ice tea.

Rainy and Stormy still.. Escudo in a Wally Frank Carved Rhodesian. FVF in a Tinsky Squat Bulldog.

First bowl of H&H Black house
reminded me of sitting with my father 30 years ago enjoying his exhaust and watching enthralled by him puffing his pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.