What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st try of Butera's Sweet Cavendish in a Seville Meer Lined Briar.. Very enjoyable smoky tasting blend.. :cheers:

Finishing off a sample pouch of Irish Creme in a no name meer. I probably wouldn't buy it but pretty tasty for a freebie!

Popped open a tin of Dark Star from 06'. Wow this is great stuff. My first time trying this blend, may have to buy a new tin to compare with this aged one.

Trying to figure out the tricks of Sudoku on iPad.. Ha.. Smoked a bowl of Escudo in a Sav 320 Trevi and a cold beer.. Good night..

Sunny morning .. Had company while smoking a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined..

laherb":j9g3unky said:
Popped open a tin of Dark Star from 06'. Wow this is great stuff. My first time trying this blend, may have to buy a new tin to compare with this aged one.
Just finished an 06 tin. Amazing stuff. Can't wait for my order to arrive.

Laurel Heights in a Pete 2011 POY.

C&D Irish Blessing in a no-name meer. First time w/this blend. So far, not bad. A bit hard to get lit fresh from the tin but not insurmountable. An hour's drying time would've been smart :tongue:

Got a beer buzz going on Brothers.. Been smoking all day but will post last pipe full.. GLP Abingdon in a CAO Rhodesian Meer .. Good smoking..

Postal Smoking Thomas.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Played some horse shoes.. Lost.. Drank beer Yea.. Smoked a bowl of GLP Abingdon in a just arrived and re=conditioned CAO Rhodesian Meer.. Fantastic Blend..

Hey VE! That's the great thing about horseshoes- win or lose you always drink beer!

Just polished of some JKP in a Sasieni...

DRUG STORE SPECIAL...Dr. Grabow Royal Duke and Capt.Black Gold, whilst watching Thursday Night Football ....

Cold morning for mid August.. Heading outside with a bowl Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Cutty...

Status
Not open for further replies.