What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier some Dark Star in a Caminetto Canadian, just now some FVF in my Ashton LX billiard. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Margate in my avatar Boswell CW. I moved it over from my non-lat blends to lat blends...the Devil made me do it!

965 in a Bjarne. accompanied with a glass of iced tea. Good night all.

Bullseye flake in a Stanwell Zebrano bent dublin, very nice night to be outside relaxing with the dog and some Knob Creek bourbon on the porch.

Skiff mixture in a newly dedicated group 3 Cumberland liverpool.

Bob's Square Cut in a Dr. G Bulldog early this Monday morning at work. Such a great smoke on cool Autumn mornings. :D

Now its Bosun Cut Plug in a Pipelane Bulldog. :cheers:

Astley's 109 in a group 3 bulldog... About to take a morning stroll

Two Friends Heritage in a NOS Grabow Westbrook.

MisterE":e0uev0ng said:
Having a bowl of PS LNF in a Dunnie Tanshell with a cup of Chiapas grown coffee. :cat:
Smoking a pipe, celebrating Chiapas farmers... has the BoB tracked down the true identity of Marcos?

Doc Manhattan":0e9wibpg said:
Two Friends Heritage in a NOS Grabow Westbrook.

MisterE":0e9wibpg said:
Having a bowl of PS LNF in a Dunnie Tanshell with a cup of Chiapas grown coffee. :cat:
Smoking a pipe, celebrating Chiapas farmers... has the BoB tracked down the true identity of Marcos?
Actually, yes. Comandante Marcos is a former UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México) professor. He was schoolmates and friends with most of the big government polititians and military officials who were in charge with trying to quash the uprisings. The "negotiations" were usually just long lunches remembering the good old days. My brother in law was on security detail at a couple of those "meetings". He said the whole thing was a huge farce.

As for what he smokes in that pipe I have no idea, lol. I do appreciate the coffee however!

MisterE":19gjgc82 said:
Actually, yes. Comandante Marcos is a former UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México) professor. He was schoolmates and friends with most of the big government polititians and military officials who were in charge with trying to quash the uprisings. The "negotiations" were usually just long lunches remembering the good old days. My brother in law was on security detail at a couple of those "meetings". He said the whole thing was a huge farce.
Whoah, I wasn't expecting finding out the real deal. So it's all just inside baseball? ¡Qué asco!

Doc Manhattan":jq69kqq8 said:
MisterE":jq69kqq8 said:
Whoah, I wasn't expecting finding out the real deal. So it's all just inside baseball? ¡Qué asco!
Sí, "qué asco" is absolutely right! It's scary to find out how dirty things are down here sometimes.

Sommerset Slices in a Hodula freehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.