What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BCF is a delicious treat. :cheers:

Kataklysm in a Brebbia Plum Rusticated Calabash.

Penzance in a K.Erik egg. Just made some coffee to go with it.

MacBaren Acadian Perique in a Dunnie Tanshell. I continue to think this is my favorite of the McB HH series. :cat:

Condor Long Cut in a Boswell "Swirled" Poker. :cheers:

Earlier some Silver Flake in a Stanwell Volcano(see avatar), just now some p&c Marble Kake in a Nording Grreat Dane. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Some McCelland's Beacon Extra in my L'Antara diplomat. First bowl...so far, so yummy.

:twisted:

After dinner smoke Coniston Cut Plug in a Columbia Bulldog with a Rusty nail (Chivas & Drambuie) on the side. :cheers:

Lestrade":1o4phcm9 said:
After dinner smoke Coniston Cut Plug
SG Coniston is one of my alltime faves!! Bravo!!

SG Brown Flake in a Sasieni 4 Dot Canadian. While good, it's not one of the more complex SG offerings in IMO..

Trout Stream plus a wee bit of Bright Va Flake from C&D in a new Diplomat MM Cob...that'll work.
A cool nip in the air tonight...the smell of the fall leaves, hickory, maple and oak.

Bill

MisterE":06ericjs said:
SG Brown Flake in a Sasieni 4 Dot Canadian. While good, it's not one of the more complex SG offerings in IMO..
I love Best Brown... Might even prefer it over FVF. In my experience SG's blends are some of the most finicky blends out there in terms of when they decide to be complex and wonderful or just so so

Bob's Chocolate flake for me again 8)

royal yacht in a kevin arthur bent brandy

s.ireland":3s1w5621 said:
MisterE":3s1w5621 said:
I love Best Brown... Might even prefer it over FVF. In my experience SG's blends are some of the most finicky blends out there in terms of when they decide to be complex and wonderful or just so so

Bob's Chocolate flake for me again 8)
Dude, I typo'd. It's G&H Brown Flake I was smoking. :oops: Definitely nothing to do with the SG offering.

I agree, the SG BBF is good stuff too. In fact, I'd probably take it over FVF as well, even though FVF does have it's good points. I still have a few ounces of BBF jarred away for when the time is right.

After your 2015 post I cracked some that I have here (I wish I could've sent a sample of this). It has about a year of age on it and it already shows improvement.

GLP Odyssey in a Boswell. Happy as hell but at this rate I'll be smoking pure latakia before long. :)

Escudo out of a Nording freehand....as a new pipesmoker this is the 1st time I tried Escudo...the best tobacco I have smoked so far...it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.