What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Balkan Flake in a Molina Billiard on this wonder 50 degree afternoon.

Just left Ennerdale Nirvana and will be smoking some Coniston Cut Plug after supper. :cheers:

Earlier some SHPC Vr in a Sasieni bent beater, jusy now some p&c Virginia Spice in my Ashto LX Pebble billiard. Life is good. Peace-Mike :drunken:

FVF in a peterson. just finished my fourth glass of Macallan 12yo. Time for bed. good night all

Fallout":mvpckuj7 said:
FVF in a peterson. just finished my fourth glass of Macallan 12yo. Time for bed. good night all
While I'm not a Pete fan, I love Macallan 12 yo, and FVF. And come to think of it I love Houma, LA!!! Home to one of my absolute favorite show Swamp People. I always thought it'd be cool to look out over that land and have a smoke, good to see a Bro is holdin' it down out there.

Peace-Mike :cheers:

Gawith FVF in a Ukrainian Harmony II
Bill Bailey's Balkan in a rusticated Brebbia

Earlier it was Haddo's Delight in a Larsen Canadian

Now it's Germain's Brown flake in a Shell briar group 2 Canadian

:cheers:

Good Friday morning Gentlemen.

Started this fine and cool Friday Autumn morn, with GLP Haddo's and a mug of dark roast.

Hope everyone has a great Weekend! :cheers:

Kicking off the weekend with FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.

Las night at about 11:30 I had a victory bowl of Carter Hall in celebration of my Rangers comeback win in game 2. What a game!

On the porch with FVF and a glass of iced tea. Beautiful weather here in cajun land.

Having a bowl of Navy Flake in my Erik Nording Freehand compliments of S. Ireland...thanks buddy Im really enjoying this flake.

Just picked up my new estate Peterson Killarney 150 from being sterilized and polished. I'm breaking it in with Dunhill 965

skullnbones":08d8jvtk said:
Just picked up my new estate Peterson Killarney 150 from being sterilized and polished. I'm breaking it in with Dunhill 965
One of my favorite blends

Squadron Leader in a GBD bulldog is really hitting the sweet spot right now.
Have a GBD Rock Root billiard loaded with the same stuff, ready to go.
Making a big pot of tea.
I'm going to be busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.