What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penzance in a Larsen bulldog.
Earthquake weather out here on the coast...
If this were my last smoke, I couldn't complain.

Stonehaven in a Dunhill. I think I'm pretty well hooked on this impossible to obtain blend... Sort of a bitter sweet moment...

I’m trying to write and smoke Key Largo at the same time in my huge Becker Bulldog. The smoking is winning out. I really REALLY love Key Largo! It reminds me of a Boggy movie.

MisterE":k1y2wfox said:
SG Navy Flake in a big '76 Dunhill billiard. Great pipe, I should smoke it more...
Hey, my friend, if you’re neglecting that Dunhill, just ship it my way and I’ll take a stab at it! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

A Casa Magna Colorado Churchill. Earlier I smoked a bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in my Stanwell Horn flake pipe.

Airborne":tvaq5441 said:
MisterE":tvaq5441 said:
SG Navy Flake in a big '76 Dunhill billiard. Great pipe, I should smoke it more...
Hey, my friend, if you’re neglecting that Dunhill, just ship it my way and I’ll take a stab at it! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
LOL!! You'll be the first to know if I decide to pass it on Airborne!! :cheers:

Started the am with some Bob´s Chocolate Flake in a Dunhill Cumberland Prince and some tasty Chiapas grown coffee!!

Smoking 1 M in my S. T. Dupont Canadian. It is nice to be back.

Solani 633 in a Heeschen bent P while I sit on my patio and enjoy the first real rain we've had in months!

MisterE":ss9i763d said:
I still haven't tried SG Navy Flake yet...it really has my interest.

PipeLeisure":62t4i8gf said:
MisterE":62t4i8gf said:
I still haven't tried SG Navy Flake yet...it really has my interest.
Hey Derek
Shoot me a PM. I have about a half tin of SG Navy Flake you can have. I gave it a shot but I'm just not a latakia guy. It's on the dry side but I bet if you rehydrated it with some rum...

Let me know, brother!

dspiveyjr":3dcrjmrm said:
Blue Note in my Savinelli Lucite.
Yuuummmm, Dans Blue Note smells so good in the tin I always find myself wanting to eat it.

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic.. With a bowl of Stonehaven on standby for dessert. Enjoying the sunset at the harbor in the company of a beautiful young woman (also on standby for dessert!) I worked yesterday so today is my holiday :cheers:

Beautiful rainy evening with Boswell's Majestic 586 in a Barclay Rex by Savinelli.

I just finished my first bowl of Lane's Hazelnut in a Legend. It promptly soared to the top of my aromatics. It and Vanilla Cream are the only two aromatics I've tried with single, predominant flavors. They couldn't be more different from one another. Hazelnut was easy to smoke, not too dry nor too wet, stayed lit, and had a distinct, sweet, hazelnut flavor to it. I still like my Orient 996 and Burley London Blend better, but Hazelnut is currently in a respectable third place.

Status
Not open for further replies.