What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
skullnbones, that is awesome, should have fun with all those!

Bosun Cut Plug in a Hardcastle Bulldog.

skullnbones":sd9opsiz said:
I got a package in the mail last night from brother s.ireland. He told me that he was going to send me a couple things to try, I wasn't expecting this! Now, where to start?

WP_000160-1.jpg

Samuel Gawith FVF
McClellands Greyhaven
Cornel & Diehl Briar Fox
P. Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake
P. Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake
Tobacco Galleria Irish Creme

I decided to start with the Bullseye Flake since Shane had mentioned it to me and it looks similar to the Escudo that I've been smoking. Boy was I surprised, similar but completely different. The Black Cavendish in the blend really does ad something special. It adds a sweetness and another layer of flavor that the Escudo doesn't have. I'll definitely be stocking up on this on my next tobacco order.

Thanks again Shane, I can't wait to try the rest.

-Geoff
If you feel that way about the Bullseye, do NOT try the Navy Flake...you'll order a pound tomorrow! ;)

Well I guess I have no choice then, I'll have to try it tonight.

Peterson's Irish Whiskey in my Bos Freehand plateau rimmed.

Im really working my cob this week, smoking some Boswell Chocolate Cream while sitting by the fire yet again :lol!:

Just finishing up my second bowl of Squadron Leader. Smoking it in a Karl Erik egg. This pairs well with dark roast coffee. Good night all.

I don't smoke at computer. Just back from DGT '08 Lombard in tiny bowl Ascorti "Business" calabash. (Returning to the chats)

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

McCranie's Red Ribbon prime 2000, I figured that Peterson Emerald would be a good pipe to give VA's a run in.

Developing an appreciation for the traditional tobaccos,

As autumn is in full swing, and it's 12:34 am... I decided to dip into my stash of Dunhill Nightcap with my Peterson's Captain Pete XL.

skullnbones":mw3iokli said:
More Bullseye Flake in my Peterson Bulldog
Glad you're diggin the Bullseye Geoff. It's a great "breakfast" smoke IMO

Astley's #109 in a Cumberland Liverpool for me

H&H Marquee Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo in a Bjarne Churchwarden.

Status
Not open for further replies.