What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClelland's Organically Grown Virginia Flake out of my Moretti Dublin with the smooth finish....

MorettiDublin60_3a.jpg

MorettiDublin60_3b.jpg

One very satisfying bowl of SL in a Kaj Nielsen bulldog.
Two cups of Earl Grey.
1-1 draw between Liverpool and Man.U @ Anfield.
Oh well, you can't have everything...

Skandinavik Red in a cob with capuccino. 2bowls of CH before that. Finally tossed the cigs almost 3wks ago and loving it.

Goin' out to the carving shed this morning. Taking a nearly full tin of Blackwoods Flake.

Tin code: 300601 (heh, heh)

Gonna be in a trusty Freehand Missouri Meer.

Beverage of choice...choice Bullrun Watershed tapwater...very cool but not iced. For those of you, likely most, that have never heard of it, Bullrun water (Portland, Oregon) is considered the purest and finest tapwater anywhere (independant forensic testing)...from the snow covered western slopes of the Cascade Range. Just so long as one o'dem range cones don't blow! You know...like St. Helens? Kinda spoiled the pristine nature of the runoff for a while. Kaff Kaff! :x

Harlock999":draskvde said:
Two cups of Earl Grey.
That was a good game

Bullseye Flake in a Larsen canadian for me while I watched Chelsea stomp Everton 3-1 :cheers:

Now onto some Astley's 109 in a Root briar poker

s.ireland":15ok2v48 said:
Harlock999":15ok2v48 said:
Two cups of Earl Grey.
That was a good game

Bullseye Flake in a Larsen canadian for me while I watched Chelsea stomp Everton 3-1 :cheers:
Yeah, the "old" guys put a nice one together.

Earlier a bowl of SHPC VR in a Caminetto egg, just now some Brindle Flake in a Castello Old Ant 65. Peace-Mike :rabbit:

Newfound in a Butz-Choquin apple by the fire pit. Chased it with Crown Royal Black on the rocks. That combo keeps you warm on a cool night!!

Boswell's Best in an Italian no-name ooom paul

Some 965 in my large Boswell full bent...dancing with the Devil.

I smoked a nice bowl of Margate in a Savinelli Standing. The tobacco was smooth and full. The pipe is the first one I ever owned and I still love to smoke out of it even if it is scratched and beat up.

Va. Gentleman in an IMP Bent Lattice Dublin..

Funn

Loading up some Glengarry flake and heading out to stack some wood for the stove.

Penzance in a Bjarne bulldog.
I'm amazed at how much extra flavor sipping a cup of English Breakfast tea will bring out of this already rich blend.
It's like it "activates" something, and the flavors just bloom on the tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.