What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's #10 Downing Street in a Charatan Belvedere billiard.

Good Morning all,

Best Brown Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

:D Paul

Petersons Connoisseur's Choice in a XL Basket weave meer.I like to smoke the aromatics in Meerschaum rather than my briars.This is a tasty blend;A satisfying,spicy and aromatic blend of Black Cavendish,Golden and Red Virginias,mixed with luxury broken flake.The aromatic recipe of Tropical fruit,Maple,Vanilla&Rum,make this blend smooth and very pleasant.Try it,you'll like it!

Winslow

Starting off the day with a bowl of Old Gowrie in a Radice churchwarden that my wife got for me. A darn good smoking pipe. My wife sure does have a good eye for pipes and for sales LMAO :sunny: :sunny:

I'll bet thats an Iwan Ries special.I had one of those it was great.Now that the price is 90$ for that Radice it just is about the best bargain out there.I had the bent variety and it sure was handsome with that 5 knuckle bamboo extension.Why the hell did I sell it?

Winslow

I do believe thats the one but the one I have is 4 knuuckles. It sure is a good smoker IMO and I do have a good time with it LOL :sunny: :sunny:

Right now Iam enjoying a bowl of Barbary Coast in a Moretti stack type of pipe. Its been a while since I had this blend. Itts another good one :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

I was gifted some Sturk's blends from South Africa. Pretty good stuff. Balkan, Blue Label, FB Special, Golden Blend, 3 Bells, and Full Navy Cut RR.

I have not tried them all yet. A bit of Lakeland type flavor, which in my opinion, probably comes from the way one of the component tobaccos used is processed. Lot's of strength.

Good morning all,

C&D Opening Night in a Lorenzetti billiard. Very nice.

The now discontinued Lane's 10 Downing Street in a Lane era Charatan.

Just finished Maltese Falcon in my new Brissett poker; excellent

This morning I started off with Park Square in a very nice Bent Bosi. Thanks Johnny Flake! It is a great pipe.

This afternoon I smoked MacBaren Scottish Mixture in a stubby Bonfiglioli.

Muleskinner

this afternoon i had christmass cheer 1997 in a Tom Eltang 3 knuckle moby dick. wow! what a differance age makes on virginias. It still surprises me sometimes.
tonight finishing fresh escudo in a virgin rusticated Eltang cutty. heaven! :pipe:

Good morning all,

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Only two bowls today but man what smoking satisfaction! Two bowls of Walnut in my new Rinaldo Lithos YY Teardrop.

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Torpedo... I love these cigars!

Good morning all,

Prairie Wind. a new vaper offering from 4Noggins, in a meer.

Continuing the break-in of the new Rinaldo with Walnut. Fantastic! When the Rinaldo Brothers made this pipe I believe they specifically made it for smoking Walnut! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.