What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just loaded up a bowl of GLP Cumberland in a different Rinaldo Lithos YYY Titania Silverline full bent apple. I have dedicated this pipe to Cumberland and it is a delightful smoke!

Lane's 10 Downing Street in a rather large group 5 Wilke billiard. I'll have to go into the office in a couple of hours, so I am savoring the moment. I really enjoy this no longer produced blend. Unfortunately, my supply of it is limited.

:pipe:

Just finished the Cumberland in the Rinaldo...........awesome!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

This AM was started off with Walnut in a Bob Ray Mohawk.

Good Morning all,

Old Joe Krantz in a Peterson donegal calabash.

:D Paul

Loading up a bowl of Walnut in a Brissett full bent billiard/egg shape for a nice lunch time smoke!

Smoking a bowl of Honeydew in a Stanwell. A good smoker and I like the tobacco for a good change of pace. When smoked slowly it has a good sweet taste, not like an aro but a darn good taste IMO. Next up, I have no idea but I'm sure something will talk to me when the time comes. :affraid: :sunny: :sunny:

Enjoying some home blended English, (the recipe for which is posted in the appropriate section) in a Charatan Belverdere smooth billiard. Have a great day.

Good morning all,

McBaren's Burley London Blend is a Peterson donegal.

Started this AM off with another fantastic bowl of Walnut in a Brissett full bent billiard/egg shape.

Loading up some Country Doctor in the Peterson Canadian. I really like these HOW blends. They seem superior to the other drugstore blends. Country Doctor has some lovely notes of cinnamon and leather. Got some Coors Banquet on the side.

Solani Sweet Mystery in my new Meer.I like this black current flavor and the sweetness of this blend.I just smoke the hell out of a new pipe when I first get it,
briar or meer.Breakin be damned,I give em fire in the hole.

Winslow

Just finished a bowl of Lux Navy flake from PS in a Stanwell #186. Lordy I love the tobacco and that pipe shape. Its so comfortable to hold in the hand or proped against my gums :sunny: :sunny:

5 y/o GLP Cumberland in a Brissett bent rusticated dublin. A fabulous combination to start the day with!

Good morning all,

Opening Night in a Meer billiard.

Afternoon All, In my Old/New McCrannies/ Ashton I got from Dock, BTW this is another Natural Va. smoker!, Embarcadero, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat: :pipe:

Getting ready to lite a bowl of Fillmore in a meer. I do like this combo LOL. Its easy and relaxing to smoke and lay back and dink around on the net :cyclops: :sunny: :cheers:

This evening I'm just finishing up a bowl of G&H Glengarry Flake in a NOS Dr. Grabow Bulldog. yumm yuuummmm. If you couldn't see the white spade, you'd think it was English made.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.