What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosun Cut Plug in a group 4 Ardor.I love this tobacco but not in a really large pipe,
it gets too mighty towards the end of the bowl with the inevitable hic-cups.

Winslow

Good morning all,

Briar Fox in a Lorenzetti billiard.

:D Paul

Starting off with a bowl of marlin flake in a Radice hawkbill. Its one of my three exspensive pipes LOL. It sure smokes great with marlin flake and almost anything I have put in it :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Good morning all,

Solani Aged Burley Flake in a Wolfgang.

Good Morning all,

Bracken Flake in a Brigham platinum.

Morning everyone! Started the AM off with Walnut in a Brissett bent rusticated dublin.

Smoking some of my own non-aromatic blend in a Fuhr 1/4 bent egg. Just got back from the local B&M where I picked up a FREE one pound box of Gawith Best Brown Flake.

Enjoying a bowl of 2015/marlin flake in a nice little billiard :sunny: :sunny:

Getting ready to lite a bowl of Old Gowrie in a big Indian head meer. It really is a big chunk of meer from Gulel and a darn good smoker :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Started this AM off with Walnut in a Brissett full bent billiard/sitter.

Not smoking now(at work) but most recent was English Stout in a Savinelli Rhodesian.

Good Morning All,

DGT Irish Twist (sample from a kind packem soul) in a Lorenzetti. It packs a punch and is very nice.

Morn' All, In my 2** Brown ring blast sculptured calabash by Tinsky, Embarcadero, delicious, Ken. :tongue: :pirat: :pipe:

I packed up and getting ready to lite a bowl of 2015 in a semi churchwarden by DeJarnett. It has a good sized bowl and makes for a good smoke for a fair amount of time. I sure enjoy it :cyclops: :bounce: :sunny: :sunny:

regor":5zzz008v said:
I packed up and getting ready to lite a bowl of 2015 in a semi churchwarden by DeJarnett. It has a good sized bowl and makes for a good smoke for a fair amount of time. I sure enjoy it :cyclops: :bounce: :sunny: :sunny:
Wheeewww...........I almost was beginning to think you had given up 2015!

Started this AM off with un-aged Cumberland in a Ben Wade Danish Hand Model 200. Not bad at all! The new Cumberland is growing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.