What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An awesome start to the day with Walnut in a Rinaldo YYY Lithos Titania.

Xmas Cheer '07 in a Johs bent egg... shaping up to be my broken flake pipe of choice.

morning all enjoying my first bowl of SG FVF in one of my boswell pokers this FVF is really good stuff thanks for the help ken

Good Morning All,

Marble Kake in a Peterson emerald bulldog.

Bright sunny day here.

:D Paul

Morn' All, Penzance from '04, in mt ODA straight Erlich's Billard, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Last evening and this morning.....Yale Mixture and Morley's Best in a Hardcastle's bent & Ashton XX Shell bulldog. FTRPLT

Another fabulous beginning to a beautiful day with Walnut in a Tinsky Coral bent apple. Could it get any better?.............I think not! Unless of course if it maybe was Walnut in a Brissett! Well, sometimes you gotta let those pipes rest...............

Good Morning All,

Scottish Flake in a Lorenzetti billiard.

Sunny hot day here today.

:D Paul

Afternoon All, Pegasus in my Boswell bent ball, Exclusive in an old Diebel's Cherrywood, Ken. :tongue:

McCrainie's #88 and Coyote in an old GBD second (shop pipe) billiard and a Longchamp billiard. FTRPLT

Cruising into late afternoon with an inch and a half of a Santa Damiana cigar smoldering in this Tinsky. Excellent fit, excellent taste.

Buddy

Even' All, Blockade Runner and Kajun Kake, both from '07, in the above pipes, Ken. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.