What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Saturday here. PA in a GBD poker. Yuban on the side. :pipe:

Good Morning All,

Medium Virginia Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Sunny here today.

:D Paul

Gold Block in a little Castello "Castello" Liverpool, big cup of coffee. Nice morning on the back porch, looks like the heat has dropped off a bit for a few days.

Afternoon All, Kajun Kake '07, in my IMP calabash, Blockade Runner '07, in my Dunhill Tan Blast Calabash, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Ushering in the evening here with some GH Synjeco Greenodd Rope with a bit o' cigar leaf in a large Tinsky coral billiard. Guinness Draught on the side.

Buddy

Even' All, Another bowl of Blockade Runner'07, in my Dunnie tanblast calabash, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Grousemoor in an Ardor Sherlock Holmes calabash.Interesting tobacco,subtle tastes and smells.

Winslow

Smoking my first bowl of the day. I decided to shut off the air and open all the windows when the demon peke roused me about 0200 EDT. A soft late night breeze out there, almost late August -like tonight. Riverboat Gambler in a KW 51. This KW might have been a flea market grab; smokes well enough with this blend.

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Cloudy day here. Heading out soon for a round of golf with two of my sons. Later a barbeque with some friends.

:D Paul

I generally start the day with a bowl of PA. This morning I have some Half & Half loaded in an old beater Custombilt.
:pipe:

Started the day with Bombay Extra (finishing a tin) in a GBD Dura Mount from the 70s while listening to the birds on the deck (before the daily explosion of suburban mowing, leaf blowing, weed wacking, vacuuming, chain sawing, etc.).

Afternoon All, G&H's Bosun Cut Plug '05, in my Diebel's Cherrywood, Ken.
Pacem En Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

mcclelland VA #24 in a bruce weaver cutty
robert mcconnell's scottish cake in a brian ruthenberg squat tomato

Walnut this morning in a Tinsky Coral bent apple.

Hope everyone is having a grand morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.