What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Scottish Flake in a Lorenzetti.

Partly cloudy day here.

:) Paul

Morn' All, G&H's Brown Flake '04, in my Dunnie Tanblast Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

This late afternoon, Balkan Sobranie in a Pete Sherlock Holmes. Nice end to the working day. Enjoy yours out west.

Even' All, Dark Birdseye '04, in my Fillenwarth Red rust. Devil's pipe, the rust. onthis pipe is fantastic, sharp at some points and very deep, Ken. :tongue:

Top of the morning to everyone and an excellent morning indeed, started off with Walnut in a GF POY Kaywoodie bent billiard.

Good Morning All,

Medium Virginia Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Partly cloudy here today with thunder showers expected late in the day.

:) Paul

Mine's McCleland #22 in a Mastro de Paja 1/4 bent apple. The dregs of the tin, but not bad at all.

Afternoon All, FVF '06, in my Diebel's XL Cherrywood, Ken :tongue:

Evening everyone. 1792 in a bent poker. Tomorrow is mail day. CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

Enjoying the first bowl in my forum pipe of 2015. It sure smokes darn good. Its lite and very comfortable to hold. This sure is a special smoke. Next up is marlin flake, 2 of my favorites :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Even' All, FVF '06, in my Bobfigioli Super Dawg! :tongue: Ken.
Pacem En Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

SG Navy Flake in an Ardor Fantasy full bent apple.Mikem,be sure to blow through the stem before you smoke a new meer,most have a lot of powder in them from the final sanding.I've got a nice piece from Mr.Gezer,sure you'll like yours.

Winslow

Winslow":6gt5e3dm said:
.........Mikem,be sure to blow through the stem before you smoke a new meer,most have a lot of powder in them from the final sanding.I've got a nice piece from Mr.Gezer,sure you'll like yours.

Winslow
Too Late :shock: :lol!: , but it is a very nice smoking pipe.

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Peterson emerald calabash.

Steady rain here today.

:D Paul

Well I finally decided. First I tried Walnut in an Calich (thanks Ken). Then I went for the Nording Retriever in my New Nording (Wow This is going to be my every day). And yes Mike I liked the Walnut very much. Very easy on the tongue.

An evening rotation of SOTE & Yale Mixture in an Ashton XX Shell bulldog, '60 DH Tanshell billiard, and '65 DH Bruyere billiard. FTRPLT

Status
Not open for further replies.