What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlos":rd8kr8t9 said:
Key Largo in a Rad Davis Castello #55 shape.
Yeah, what he said. :lol:
rad_c510.jpg

Good Morning All,

Bayou Morning Flake in a Lorenzetti.

Another sunny day here :sunny:

:) Paul

Getting ready to lite a bowl of Aged Burley from Solani - Good stuff :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Afternoon All, In an old funky full bent squashed tomatoe, some DGT's Bullseye'06,In my Randy Wiley Super Dawg, some Uhle's PC Burley, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Celtic Talisman in an Imp Meer,I hate smoking outside in the wind.........Will be nice to get home next week. 8)

Winslow

Good Morning All,

Stonehaven in a Lorenzetti.

Bright sunny hot day here :sunny:

An afternoon/evening rotation of Engine #99, McCrainie's Coyote, and Yale Mixture in a Bertram billiard, a Savory Ludlow (DH tanshell 120 ringer!), and a Nachwalter bent billiard. FTRPLT

Getting a bit hot to smoke during the day but I had a mission last night and finished it up with some SG FVF. Great way to put me to bed.

BubbaL002":6sw5nqln said:
Getting a bit hot to smoke during the day but I had a mission last night and finished it up with some SG FVF. Great way to put me to bed.
Bubba,
It was one of the hottest days we had yesterday in Edmonton. About 33 celsius. I conducted a funeral service for a lady and her son, one of our Canadian troops serving in Afganistan, flew home for the service and gave the eulogy. I asked him if it got this hot in Afganistan. He smiled and replied "Oh, yes." I hope it cools off at night. FVF would be a great smoke at night. Keep safe.

Good Morning All,

Three Friars in a Peterson emerald calabash.

Another hot day here. :sunny:

Afternoon All, Uhle's #300, in my Anniversary Calabash by Mike Brissett, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Hello everyone.

Waccamaw in a small Radice Clear. I can only take this blend in small pipes. It gets me queasey. The same happens with Embarcadero. They are both great blends, though.

Afternoon,
SG St James Flake in a BC. First time with this blend, Not bad. Can def taste the Va in there. I'm guessing the other is the Perique. I'll def buy again.

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Peterson emerald calabash.

Partly cloudy today.

Well, I'm doing something this morning I seldom do. I'm sitting my fat ass on the couch and ain't gonna do a thing today! I managed to injure myself at work a few weeks back and was on light duty for a month. Light duty means no overtime, just 40 hours a week of running errands for the boss and a lot of rather boring sitting around. The shoulder finally loosened up enough to get a doctors release so I've been going gangbusters with the overtime, trying to catch up and taking all I can get (in the summer I can manage to get 20 plus hours a week of OT if I'm eager enough).

Well boys, I must be getting old because it kicked my backside :lol: Worked 65 hour this week and I'm fried. Luckily there is endless preseason football on the tube (cable, NFL network :D ) and I am assuming the position.

Comfy recliner, FVF in a Ferndown billard, a dram of Laphroaig ;) Oh yeah, now that's therapy 8)

Puff Daddy":k4rfwo8u said:
Well, I'm doing something this morning I seldom do. I'm sitting my fat ass on the couch and ain't gonna do a thing today! I managed to injure myself at work a few weeks back and was on light duty for a month. Light duty means no overtime, just 40 hours a week of running errands for the boss and a lot of rather boring sitting around. The shoulder finally loosened up enough to get a doctors release so I've been going gangbusters with the overtime, trying to catch up and taking all I can get (in the summer I can manage to get 20 plus hours a week of OT if I'm eager enough).

Well boys, I must be getting old because it kicked my backside :lol: Worked 65 hour this week and I'm fried. Luckily there is endless preseason football on the tube (cable, NFL network :D ) and I am assuming the position.

Comfy recliner, FVF in a Ferndown billard, a dram of Laphroaig ;) Oh yeah, now that's therapy 8)
Good for you old man! I hope that you are thoroughly enjoying your afternoon.

Everyone needs a lazy Sunday afternoon sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.