What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even'All, A Mike Brissett day!, OJK in my Anniversary Calabash, and in my Druid's pipe Solani ABF, PD you shouldn't work so hard, not 16 anymore! :shock: Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

pipetongue1":5c4fgl1r said:
PD you shouldn't work so hard, not 16 anymore!
Yeah, tell me about it. I actually tore my shoulder in two places, one rotator cuff tear and one in the upper bicep tendon. I'm just trying to make as much headway as I can before the inevitable surgery. The doc gave me a release before he got the MRI results back because the arm was getting better and I wanted to go back to work (and apparently that one threw him, most people try to milk it as long as they can and he's not used to having someone ask the work comp carriers physician if they can please go back to work now). He actually forgot to tell me I can't go back to work so I'm not reminding him :lol: I figure the orthopedic surgeon will yank me outta there as soon as he gets ahold of me, so I'm gonna have to try to stall that for a few months too. Will probably be out for about four months when they carve on me.

Four months of kicking back and smoking pipes and watching football in the winter when I wouldn't be working much anyhoow sounds pretty darned good :pipe:

And who's to say kicking back with pipe in hand isn't the perfect therapy, good luck, hope you recover. Tonight it's Boswell burley in a GBD squat bulldog. Nutty but lacking.

A very good morning with a Bowl full of Walnut in a Brissett bent billiard/egg with a Danish flair.

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Overcast day here.

:) Paul

25+ year old Dunhill's "Golden Hours" in a Balleby.....

Ballebys001.jpg

Best,
D.J.

Mac Baren Virginia Flake in a Pre-1972 Kaywoodie "Yacht" :joker:

Enjoying a bowl of Solani Aged Burley in a great forum pipe. Good tobacco and a great smoker :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Solani has some excellent tobaccos and that aged burley is superb. :D

Winslow

Started off this AM with Walnut in a Ben Wade Danish Hand Model 200.

Rechristening an LL Bean estate bent with ERR'd (a/k/a "LL Bean" brand tobacco) on this nice, cool morning.

(If I had a Moxie to drink, I'd have a Maine trifecta.)

Good Morning All,

Burley London Blend in a Wolfgang.

Rainy day here.

:) Paul

Chief Catoonah's "Joe's Morning Pipe" in a:

5bbc2f84.jpg

Best,
D.J.

Afternoon All, Earlier, DGT'd Bob's Choclate'03 in my Ardor Seried SH Series VII Calabash, also DGT'd some OJK in my Brissett Anniv. Calabash,Ken. :tongue:
Pacem En Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Van Nelle Zuare shag in a Big Ben meerschaum/ briar

Just had a bowl of Orlik Golden Slices in a Stanwell Zebrano billiard.

Smokey

Even' All, In my Brissett Annivsary Calabash, Mc's #27 from '02 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.