What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I smoked a very nice bowl of Walnut in a Brissett bent billiard/egg.

While working in the yard this afternoon I smoke a couple of bowls of Melonge by Stanewell in a MM General (cob). This is a very tasty tobacco that is very high quality aromatic. I highly recommend it for a nice change of pace!

Good morning all,

Dorchester in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

:D Paul

I just finished mowing the lawn so I treated myself to a Guinness and some Best Brown Flake in a Peterson Holmes Squire.

Thursday through Monday it’s
AC Peterson - Escudo
Ashton - Artisan's
Butera - Dunbar
Dunhill - 965
Rinse – Repeat
I only brought four tins and six pipes with me. (and cigars, of course)
My wife and I and Oscar drove up to Dallas to house and puppy sit for my daughter while she’s in New Orleans at Jazz Fest.

gus_an10.jpg

Gus and Oscar.

Started this AM off with Walnut in a 5102 Dunhill Shell Briar. A splendid combination!

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson donegal.

Started off the AM with a bowl of Old Gowrie in a DeJarett Churchwarden. A darn good tobacco that goes very well with this pipe LOL :sunny: :sunny:

I'm having quite a time trying some of the samples I got at the pipe show.
Just finished a bowl of Key Largo,G.L.Pease's newest blend.Now trying a Va.
flake with spiced rum "After Hours Flake" from C&D.
Unfortunately,my sense of smell is diminished somewhat from an old nose
injury [deviated septum] and I'm no reviewer.I could have an operation to fix it,
but I've had enough of doctors and hospitals for a while.

Winslow

Good Morning All,

PS Bullseye Flake in a Peterson donegal.

I just opened my yearly tin of Bengal slices, which I am enjoying in an Ashton billiard.

Good Morning All,

Morley's Best in a Brigham sitter.

Enjoying some Scottish Cake in a meer. Pretty good stuff :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.