What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClelland #110 Just Plain Nut in my WO Larsen.

I finally set aside the generous sample of Louisiana Flake from JT that has been consuming my life for the past week and smoked a bowl of Blue Mountain in a Blatter pot.

Bright sunny and cool morning.. Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined..

While attending to the BBQ, Union Square in a Pete 2009 POY.

Enjoying an afternoon martini while smoking Key Largo in a small Peterson bulldog. Heaven!

At work enjoying a nice bowl of Red Raparee... A brother on another forum sent me a sample from a 2008 tin he opened up!

Sitting in my truck on my lunch break with some Old Gowrie in a group 3 county bulldog

1/2 a bowl of Pipes & Pleasures Golden Goodness in a MacQueen Wizard before calling it a day.

Sat at the picnic table in the yard under the full moon and blazing stars.

30 degrees and falling... Going to be heavy frost again tonight.

McClelland Grey Havens from my Bjarne Blasted Brandy.

UberHuberMan":g4t7wmtd said:
Harlock999":g4t7wmtd said:
Dunhill Flake in an Il Duca morta bulldog.
How's that smokin' for ya?
Not bad at all...
Nice flavor, mild, no bite.
Just need to remember to rub this one out a bit more. I think it wants a little more breathing room when packed.

As for the pipe, it's a keeper.
My only complaint, albeit a minor one, is that the draft hole is drilled right at the bottom of the chamber, so I usually block the hole with a pipe cleaner when packing to avoid any loose bits getting stuck in there.

Bishop's Move in a Peterson Shannon billiard while reading O'Reilly's Killing Lincoln on the front porch. It's 52F here in Milwaukee, although we're getting snow tomorrow. :sunny:

Winter will be moving in here also ChurchWarden.. Had a bowl of Rattray's Red Rapparee in a Charatan's Make 483 DC. Also walking about with chores outside smoking a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Carey Rusticated Freehand. 48.F here.. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.