What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have been thinking on the same plane Muddler.. Escudo in a Sav 320 Trevi Ball.. Fantastic smoke while chatting away with old friends.. :cheers:

First morning smoke today is a strong bowl of Billy Budd in a newly acquired smooth briar Cellini oom paul. I guess today is going to be a robust latakia laden day.

My first smoke Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. Lots of coffee.. Will be doing the wood splitting and stacking today so I wont have to hassle with the snow storm on the way.

Mac Baren London Burley Blend in a Vauen 16 Bent Pot. Smooth and simple enough that I don't have to pay attention while I pay bills and address correspondence.

I don't usually smoke during the day with work and such but being iced in and working from home I get to enjoy a pinch of Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my 1962 Dunhill Tanshell 142.

A very pleasant morning indeed.

Gary

Decided to start this morning off with s cigar :shock:
Don't know much about cigars in terms of terminology ha just know what I like...and I like this here perdomo.

Gloomy day here.. But a bowl of CC 2010 in a Butz Choquin in a Calabash Sandblast sure helped cheer things up..

22.F Snowing.. Outside smoking a bowl of Walnut in a Carey 1/4 bent Pot... Nuff for the night..

Harlock999":d8nrmqnx said:
My only complaint, albeit a minor one, is that the draft hole is drilled right at the bottom of the chamber, so I usually block the hole with a pipe cleaner when packing to avoid any loose bits getting stuck in there.
All things considered, that is a great complaint to have! Shucks, a complaint like that will make a guy want to give the maker some business... there is that Il Duca strawberry wood I keep looking at... :twisted:

Cleaned a bunch of snow off the deck and vehicles this morning while smoking a large bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat... It does look like winter..

18 degrees here in Eastern Kentucky. Not bad compared to our Brothers to the north, but our first snow of the year.

Mac Baren's Virginia No. 1 in a Vauen 233 calabash.

Just had my first bowl of SG St. James Flake in a Peterson 221 Donegal Rocky. The perique comes on in the first half of the bowl with the virginias coming to the fore in the last half. Enjoyed it with a toddy of Laird's Apple Jack. Great fare for the first day of snow.

Winds and snow picking up now.. Just came in from outside smoking a bowl of Dark Flake in a GBD Pedigree Dublin.. Very enjoyable blend and great light smoking pipe..

SG's Navy Flake. Great stuff!

Edit: I finished that bowl and moved on to Irish Oak. Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.