What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First smoke this morning is Billy Bud. I'm "conditioning" my new Cellini oom paul paul to perform properly just like the other stallions in my stable. Man, whatta ride on a saddle bit......

Snowing good here 22.F No wind so I have been smoking it up since 4:30am.. Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian. Then Penzance in a GBD Americana. Just got back from the last of the morning chores smoking a bowl of GLP Lagonda in a Erik Nording Red #5.. Smoking outside in the cold with no wind really brings out the flavors to me. Would rather smoke inside the house but the Mrs. does not support my desires for this..

Presbyterian in a Caminetto Business 108.
Earl Grey on the side, sausages cooking up!

1Q in a Savinelli. My wife loves the room note of this tobacco, says it smells good enough to eat.

Smokey

For me it is a large morning oom paul bowl of Beck's Ol' Limey Bastard. This tastes great but Smokey's wife would probably say this smells like what comes out of the South end of Smokey after he eats.

I've been smoking Dunhill's 965 and will go out for a morning pipe here soon. It's 9 degrees with a light wind here in Connecticut, so I'll wait a bit. ;) I'm also trying out McConnell's Scottish Blend and then on to Germain's King Charles. I already have 7 Seas Royal and FMOTT as regulars, but I seem to like everything that I try out! I want to narrow down the list of regulars, not expand it! :)

Warming up now.. 14.F just returned from an outside smoke of Dan's Blue Note in a IRC Dijon Volcano.. Fresh air for sure.. Coffee flowing..

MisterE":igtikf45 said:
Hey everyone.

Louisiana Flake in a Sasieni. As H says- it allows me to smoke with impunity! :lol:
Man, aren't those the best?!
Oh, and good morning!
London Mixture in a shape 55 natural vergin for me.

Nothing like cold air outside to bring out the tastes of good baccy.. Rattray's Red Rapparee in a Jobey Shellmoor Extra Oom Paul.. Then H&H Magnum Opus in a Herter's Angler's Pipe 147.. Last time outside I smoked a bowl of aged GLP Lagonda in a Jobey Shellmoore Extra Oom Paul.. This blend sure does get better with air time in the tin.. Very tasty smoking... :cheers:

I've got Peterson Sweet Killarney in the Bjarne pipe right now. It's not my favorite but my wife allows it inside the house!

... Scottish Woods in my goup 6 Dunhill Shell Bulldog from 1967. It reminds me alot of the Sobranie 759 I used to smoke in this pipe back in the '70s.

Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8 bent no name Prince.. Sunny Morning..

Boswell's Magnum Blend in a Peterson Standard. Accompanied by Evian Williams bourbon in hot chocolate; the mear thought of it gags my wife. I think bourbon goes better with chocolate than the over-priced mint juleps that she wants at the Derby in May. Just my opinion :D . Sun shining and snow melting off the roof.

Cigar Blend #3 from House of Calabash in my Radice Rhodesian. Scott Klein gave me a sample at the CPCC meeting. This stuff is great! I'll be posting elsewhere about the meeting soon. Needless to say, it was awesome!

FVF in a Jean Claude Bent Olive Wood.. Day is going fine so far..

Status
Not open for further replies.