What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished my first bowl of the day, McC's Oriental #14 one of my Edward's Bulldogs, a nice full ring grained Tanshell type of blast with a nice flat, thin saddle bit. Have to say, this firm sold some nice pipes in their time. Of the six I have from back then, ALL are GREAT smoking and have a quality of construction, and finish to go with the smoking qualities. 'Course a great tobacco smoked in 'em doesn't hurt either ! I guess not many folks here are familiar with the old Edward's Pipe Shops and their pipes or smoke much Oriental #14 ? :eek: :eek:

Very enjoyable smoke of 3 P's in a Wally Frank Leaf Carved Rhodesian..

About to light up the last of my Squadron Leader in a Brigham prince.

Peterson’s Gold Blend in my new Wally Frank Ltd Bulldog.

OGS in a GBD Virgin, Silver Flake in a Radice Stack, and just now a nice bowl of PS LBF in my Ardor Calabash....yummmm :tongue:

Peace-Mike

Earlier I had a bowl of Boswell's Premium Burley in my Peterson 999. Now I'm smoking some Epiphany in a Jan Zeman. After that it will be time for bed, have to work tomorrow.

Smokey

Stokkebye Luxury Twist (for the first time) in a giant Bjarne. I'm liking this tobacco.

A great large bowl of Sterling's 1776 Bostonian in my newly acquired leather Sasieni

Kingfisher in a GBD New Standard panel billiard.

Starting off my morning with Gordon Pym, a lovely blend.

Sunshine and 15.F Enjoyed an outside smoke of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr.Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Going to be smoking up a storm today.. Love it when the sun is out.

Ah...Saturday morning. Just finished a bowl of C&D Bayou Morning in an old Kaywoodie billiard. Perfect out in the chill with a steaming mug of 100% Colombian.

Pirate Kake to follow shortly in an older Custom-bilt, more coffee, too.

Digging some Plum Pudding in my Bos Fluted bent. Some Island Blend java to complement.

Last thing I smoked yesterday was a bowl of GH Dark Flake.

At least I am smoking all my latakia blends out of the one bowl I got and letting it rest.

That will change soon though. :mrgreen:

Loaded a Brown Blast Charatan Saddle bit bulldogs, group 3 size, with my one of my daily doses of McC's Oriental #14 for my afternoon smoke, before I have a full bowl in my recently found GBD Century bulldog of my old tin of Red Raparree for after dinner tonight !

Moved on to some Escudo in my Yak. Red wine..not really helping, but not really hurting...just two flavors mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.