What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mixture in a shape #55 Natural Vergin, again!
Earl Grey on the side.

Just had a short nap after smoking a bowl of McC's Blue Mountain in a Carey 40th Anniversary Billiard..

LIPIPE":x4jpkssu said:
For me it is a large morning oom paul bowl of Beck's Ol' Limey Bastard. This tastes great but Smokey's wife would probably say this smells like what comes out of the South end of Smokey after he eats.
LOL Marty!!! Blew Gatorade out my nose on that one! By the way, early this morning had some Butternut Burley in a Bing's Favorite.

Smokey

... Just got a tin of McClellands Virginia #27 and am smoking my first bowl of it in a Shell group 3 Dunhill Bulldog I got back in '70 when I came home from the "U of S Vietnam". Have decided to sort of "work my way thru" the Matured Virginias from McClellands this year. :roll:

Boswells Peaches And Cream in my Emin Meer...I love this blend more and more every day.

Dunhill De Luxe Navy Rolls in a French made GBD dublin. Accompanied by a St. Phillipe Calvados. Alcohol cleanses the palate, just like it cleanses the pipe. :)

Had a winning night at pool league. Smoked many bowls of Stonehaven in a Jean Claude Bent Olive Wood.. Good blend and the pipe gets better each smoke..

Boswell's Mild English in a no-name saddle bit blasted billiard. This is a really good smoke if a little expensive. Fortunately I got mine before the prices went up.

Smokey

Gloomy day so far.. Rain and 34.F Smoked my morning blend of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined.. Then walked about in the rain smoking a wonderful bowl of Dark Star in my Sav Auto #5.. Heading out soon again with a bowl of Red Flake in a Wally Frank Blackthorne 28.

Cigar Blend #3 from House of Calabash in my Bjarne C Grade Rhodesian. Damn this stuff is good!

Just filled up a extra-large S&R straight grained bent Bulldog with some of the last tin of Sobranie 759 I've had from over 15 years ago. I have about 3 bowls of it left and am gonna miss it when it's gone ! It was a blend I smoked a lot of back in the 70's :)

Cold and windy in mid-MO today and I was glad to get home from work. Right now I'm smoking some Boswell's No Bite Delite in a no-name bent bulldog that really smokes well with this blend. Love the caramel and chocolate notes in the flavor of NBD, it's one of my top two aromatics.

Smokey

Had a long walk in the cold earlier today with Peterson’s Gold Blend in my Spectator bent stem and then walked to the store this evening with Peterson’s Sherlock Holmes in my no name squat bulldog.

Exhausted Rooster in a GBD New Standard Rhodesian.

My stash of Penzance has "ceased to be," after my last two wonderful bowls.

This tobacco taught me patience, made sipping more natural, and I even had the courage to dry some and finally got it to a "long, slow, and cool hum."

Not only was this a great experience, it came at a time that will no doubt prove to be a seminal moment in my pipe smoking.

Just finished up a bowl of McC Oriental #1 in my Rad and now I'm onto the first bowl in my new Andrew Staples bulldog. Smoking Bombay Extra for the maiden voyage. This pipe smokes great right out of the gate!

Status
Not open for further replies.