What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy morning running to town and enjoyed a bowl of Stonehaven in a Wally Frank Carved Chubby Rhodesian..

Very early this morning it was Anniversary Kake in a Peterson 87 author. This is a fine VA/Per blend, one of Russ's better efforts.

Smokey

Skiff Mixture in a no-name rusticated bent dublin.

Yummy :D

On my third bowl of the day. Ahh days off from work are sweet!

1st: McC oriental #1 in my Rad
2nd: Cigar Blend #3 in my bash
3rd: Barbary Coast in my Savinelli

Wait, this is my fourth!

Second was actually Bombay Extra in my Andrew Staples Bulldog. Call me Mr. Chimney.

Habana Daydream in the Pete Aran 306..I love this combo!

Smoking outside 18.F with a bowl of Escudo in a Sav 320 Trevi...

Smoked a bowl of McClellans's Christmas Cheer 2011 ... I'm just not into flake tobacco. Opened the tin and smells like ketchup and it was like smoking cigarettes ... yuk ... :no:

Churchwarden":xwswo0p5 said:
Smoked a bowl of McClellans's Christmas Cheer 2011 ... I'm just not into flake tobacco. Opened the tin and smells like ketchup and it was like smoking cigarettes ... yuk ... :no:
Hey ChurchWarden.. That CC is really much better if you open the tin and let it set out for at least 7-10 days so its nice and crispy.. Makes all the difference in the world.. I did that and I love the blend.. Heading out with a bowl of McC's Blue Mountain in a Sasieni 4-Dot Prince..

Earlier: Long Golden flake in a little Dunhill poker

Now: Stonehaven in a Dunhill pot.... sooo very good

Later: a big bowl of some fine aged Solani 633 VA flake in a Larsen Canadian.

s.ireland":1wtbgd52 said:
Earlier: Long Golden flake in a little Dunhill poker

Now: Stonehaven in a Dunhill pot.... sooo very good

Later: a big bowl of some fine aged Solani 633 VA flake in a Larsen Canadian.
More 633 in a Dunhill Liverpool

9.F here .. Cold smoking outside.. But still finding ways to enjoy it.. Last smoke was Rattray's Red Rapparee in a Italian Oom Paul..

Day started at 23F and dropped to -2F as day went on ... smoked Uhle's Old Shoe on the way to work.

s.ireland":dz6opgke said:
More 633 in a Dunhill Liverpool
Attaboy!! :D

Having GH Dark Flake in a Peterson now, but mañana I will start with PS Bullseye in a Dunhill Liverpool too!

Bayou Morning in a Kurt Huhn Bulldog. I feel for you guys smoking outside. 16 degrees here, but 72 in my den. :D

A chilly morning here 9.F First bowl of the day of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat.. Wishing everyone a good day and a smile or two.. :cheers:
Now where is the coffee..

Dipped back into the Christmas Cheer, January always seems to need a little extra cheer, doesn't it?

I started the day off with a bowl of Blackwood Flake.

Dipping into my pocket, my jacket has bestowed upon me MM7 to smoke here at work during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.