What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially declaring this a "Burley Thursday"...had a bowl of LJ Heart Burley in the Grabow Special 11 first thing, after work it's gonna be some Connecticut Yankee in the Sav Monza Dublin...oh, and a Drambuie and ginger ale to wash it down(maybe 2)...

Villiger 1888 Late Night in a Erik Nording Dark #5 Rusticated Freehand.

McClellands Oriental #14 in an ODA sized Flame Grained Bent Bulldog S&R I got from Steve back in the early 80s' . I Love their pipes and plan to get more of 'em :p

Fair weather for Michigan.. Had my breakfast smoke of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat..

It's one of those rare opportunities when my job has me out of the office and driving around all day...looking like a 'Fillmore in a Pete billiard' kinda morning. Probably gonna spend the afternoon with Haddo's in a Benton Bulldog.

C&D Riverboat Gambler in A Lorenzo bent billiard.

Just had a bowl of Pennsylvania Dutch Treat in a Bjarne Rhodesian... love the pipe, the tobacco? meh

Might have to retry it in a day or two in a cob and see if I like it any better.

Mac Baren Virginia No. 1 in a Vauen 233. Accompanied with a 'Florida Libre' (Aged Rum, 7-Up, and Orange Juice. No umbrella ;) )

H&H Magnum Opus in a Bradberry Pot..Wessex English Mixture in a Carey Star Burst Poker..

McClelland Mature Virginia #25...Savinelli #628

Uhles 300 - a gift from Velvet Eagle, thanks Chuck - in a Mastro de Paja Rhodesian.

Muddler":zv46bv4v said:
Uhles 300 - a gift from Velvet Eagle, thanks Chuck - in a Mastro de Paja Rhodesian.
Hey Muddler.. So glad you got the blend.. I sure hope it works for ya. I do so enjoy it when I can get it. Sunny morning here.. Love it for my mandatory outdoor smoking.. Dan's Blue Note for brunch in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Going to be a big time smoking and organizing a shed for converting into a wood working shop with wood stove.. Yes... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.