What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the day with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a No Name Prince.. Warm front moving in after today..

University Flake in a Peterson Donegal Rocky 221. No alcohol this morning as I have to drive.

monbla256":o3lj3e1b said:
Getting Monday started with a nice cuppa and some Matured Virginia #27 in one of my new Pete's. One of the River series, the Boyne a nice different take on the Rhodesian shape.

002-029-106421.jpg
Awesome, I'm looking at a River pipe too, though I want the finish that ya just can't seem to get in the states.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in my Brebbia Pura Tomato.

Funny thing about this tin is that I opened it a few years ago and it was too moist and bit harshly. When I cracked it for the first time in 2 years this week, the tin had resealed itself and I had to use a half dollar to reopen it. The tobacco had dried to just the right moisture content, packed very well, and has burned through half the bowl with one light. The flavor has also been very warm, nutty, and rich with a caramel texture that I don't remember being a part of this blend. This, gents, is a pleasant surprise for this Monday morning.

So tired of the winter winds here.. Smoked a bowl of Stone Haven in a Sav Auto #5. Just got above freezing here. Dreaming of smoking outside with warm summer days..

Smoking the go-to combo:

Haddo's Delight in a Peterson Billiard

Haunted Bookshop in a bent MM Country Gentleman. Been quite a while since I've smoked any of this one and must say I'm enjoying it.

Smokey

Recovery morning here.. Late night pool gathering and beer.. Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined.. Yes Coffee...

Dave_In_Philly":1eiozb6e said:
Bosun Cut Plug in a Pete 150. So this is Lakeland!

Thanks Puff Daddy!
You are welcome sir! Yes, that is Lakeland, one version of scented Lakeland. The scenting varies quite a bit, from the Tonquin laced Bosun or 1792 to the obscenely old lady perfumed Grousemoor :oops: . If you enjoy it you should branch out and try a variety of them.

Wessex burley slices in a Peterson SF POY 8)

LGF in a Ser Jac Picta... Chelsea vs. Swansea just started... Let's go Blues!

MacBaren Mixture Flake in a Wessex Bent Egg. Accompanied by my third attempt at the brewmaster's art, which resulted in a horse-p**s colored pilsner without much head, but a suprising amount of flavor. Oh, well. Better luck on the next try.

Seeing how my Ruthenberg lumberman pot takes to Escudo, so far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.