What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going it easy today.. Had some FVF in a Wally Frank Chubby Carved Rhodesian.

Just finished up a wonderful bowl of 2003 Penzance in a Barling EXEXEL Fossil Pot

-Scott

Found out today my job is on the block for outsourcing by the end of the year...having some PA in my Pete Killarney 53 Lovat..

mike_68":d5fpweia said:
Found out today my job is on the block for outsourcing by the end of the year...having some PA in my Pete Killarney 53 Lovat..
That sucks brother, I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm continuing my Lakeland journey with some Dark Flake Scented in a small Peterson Billiard. I am truly surprised by how different it tastes from the smell out of the bag. Reading the description on TR I expected it to be similar to Louisiana Flake, but its not. It tastes nothing like it smells, and so far I'm not really noticing the nicotine. All in all nothing about this smoke is as I expected.

ETA: There's the Nicotine! Ok, this one is strong.

Killed some FVF in my L'A diplomat. Got some new blends jarred up to try...hmmm..Lagonda? Meridian? OGS? FM or FMATP or FMOTB? Maybe Rajah's Court? Dark Star....something jump out and grab me, please!

my first bowl of GLP Blackpoint in my new Nording KILLED together! :D

Thanks to puros_ban for recommending GLP.

I know, I no brainer for the regular pipe-dude, but a great reco for a newb.

First try of Germain's poorly named (for the American market at least) Uncle Tom's Mixture in an Italian mini-churchwarden basket briar.

Well, since I recieved my FVF the other day, I have been smoking that , and Boswells Va Slice , alternately throughout the day.
(To sort of decide which one I like best)
Todays pipes are ,
Peterson 317 and an MM cob Great Dane bent spool

Just had a great smoke of CC 2010 in a Tinsky Canted Squat Bulldog.. Finished splitting a bunch of wood since it was a fair day outside..

EMP in my new Nording freehand, still breaking that baby in but, man I'm likein' it!

Dave_In_Philly":s0zvs4s4 said:
mike_68":s0zvs4s4 said:
That sucks brother, I'm sorry to hear that.
Thanks man...I guess the writing has been on the wall for a while, we just got the "official" word the other day. Glad I have the briar to help me relax though!

Status
Not open for further replies.