What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurel Heights in a Goussard (new SA maker) Castello 55 clone.

Started the morning with a bowl of Altadis Blue Note in a 1/8 bent no name Prince. Did some wood chopping and stacking while smoking Lancer's Slices in a Carey Dark Blast Billiard.. Have a good day Brothers.. :cheers:

Boswells Christmas Cookie all week for me, and maybe a little Pom Holiday.

MacBaren Plumkenstein (~ 2/3 Plumcake + 1/3 Burley London Blend) = same great taste, much easier light, much LESS tongue bite for me, in a Digby full bent rustic apple shaped pipe.

Well it was a cool smoke outside but so enjoyable .. FVF in a Tinsky Squat Canted Bulldog.. Now to the chill chair and a movie.. Rest well Brothers..

Smoker99":lcbxx6uw said:
Old Gowrie in a Bonfiglioli Bulldog.

Bonfiglioli's one of my favorite pipe makers! I've got 7 of his pipes and they're all excellent smokers! I have my eyes out looking for the right Bulldog.

Good morning gents. Starting off the day with a cuppa joe, Key Largo and a P. Becker.

Have a good one!

Park Lane Christmas Cake blend all week long, in a Bonacquisti military bit billiard.

Overcast and cool here.. Altadis Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined.. Have a great day Brothers.. :cheers:

P&W Vermont Maple Cavendish in a Savinelli. I always get a sweet tooth around this time of year. I've got a little Christmas Cookie squirreled away for Christmas day.

Smokey

Grandsons keeping me busy today.. Managed a trip outside with a bowl of Rattray's Red Rapparee in a Sav Auto #5.. Great smoking moment..

SG Sam's Flake in a Neerup Classic Smooth Bent Apple, with an apertif of St. Phillipe Calvados.

My first experience with SG. Room note is excellent, not to mention the tobacco flavor. I've always liked Turkish tobaccos, every since my TDY in Ankara with the NATO support contingent in the 60's.

The end of a bowl of Union Square that I started 2 days ago in my Roccio Bamboo. Gotta love DGT(delayed gratification technique).

Had a good night away from home tonight.. Old friends .. Lots of brews and shots.. Smoked a bowl of Erinmore Mixture in a Carey 40th year Anniversary ( 1948-1988 ) Billiard .. It was supreme.. Off to pillow land here.. Smoke it up Brothers.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.