What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last bowl of the night is SG BBF in a GBD New Era billiard. Happy Christmas all!

A sunny cold day.. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.. Been smoking Uhle's Blend 300 for the first time today.. ONce in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian. Heading out with more of it in a Wally Frank Dover Rough Blunt End.. Really enjoy the way this smokes.. So happy to be able to find it.. :cheers:

Skiff Mixture in a Parker Bulldog

On Christmas Eve what else but Boswell's Christmas Cookie in a Savinelli.

Smokey

Lions win.. Lancer's Slices in a Italian Oom Paul.. Good night.. :cheers:

1/4 bowl of Union Square in my Rad Davis Stacked & Blasted Brandy.

Boswell's Christmas Cookie in my Savinelli Duca Carlo author. Merry Christmas, everybody!

Smokey

Sunshine and 40.F Merry Christmas Brothers.. Dan's Blue Note in a IRC Dijon Volcano..

smokey422":7nhrvev6 said:
Boswell's Christmas Cookie in my Savinelli Duca Carlo author. Merry Christmas, everybody!

Smokey
GREAT CHOICE!! Merry Christmas my friend!

Thanks Derek, and Merry Christmas to you! Just finished up a bowl of Boswell's Best, probably won't be smoking anymore for a while as we are expecting the grandkids.

Smokey

My first break-in half bowl of PA in my new Xmas Peterson Aran...let me just say brothers, all the hype about Peterson is NOT just hype! Merry Christmas to all!

It's been a wonderful Christmas day here. Winding down the evening with Fillmore in a Peter Klein.

Merry Christmas everyone, Smoking Santa Claus from Burlington on Whyte in a new pipe from Mark Williams (the opal guy). Very Nice.

Peterson's Sherlock Holmes in Molina made in Italy (basket) bent pipe, while listening to Kim Stanley Robinson's Red Mars in audiobook format and taking a slow walk home from the town.

Busy day with family.. Managed a bowl of FVF in a Wally Frank Chubby Leaf Rhodesian.. Then Uhle's Blend 300 in a Carey Grecian Dark Billard. Heading out with a bowl of GLP Quiet Nights in a Herter's Angler's Pipe.. Hope everyone had a great day..

Started the day with nicely aged FVF in a Karl Erik.

Mid afternoon saw a bowl of new Margate sacrificed in my Pete "Fat Boy". Still have the aftertaste of the Lat on my palate. That hadn't happened before!

Also got in a Quai D' Orsay corona somewhere in between. Now how did that happen?

:roll:

Cheers,

RR

Merry Christmas Everyone. Enjoying Wessex Burley Sliced in a Sav #4. Just cracked the tin a few days ago and this is my first go with a Burley. I am really, really liking it.

Last smoke of the night. Uhle's Blend 300 in a Liver Of Gnome Monstrosity ..

Status
Not open for further replies.