What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overcast day.. Altadis Midnight Smoke in a Bent Canterbury..

Got home from work about an hour ago and am relaxing with a bowl of Boswell's PA Dutch Treat in a Savinelli. Got a Christmas present from my granddaughter and she had bought me a brand new set of Grandpa mouse ears at Disneyworld. I love that girl to death! Grandchildren are undoubtably one of God's greatest gifts to us.

Smokey

Heading out for a good night visiting old work buddies.. Smoking a bowl of SG's 1792 Flake in a Wally Frank Chubby Leaf Rhodesian.. Taking another pipe and a tin of Scotty's Butternut Burley with a Carey Rustic Freehand.. Have a good night Brothers.. :cheers:

Sherlock holmes pipe club , Virginia Rich, a wonderful vaper kake so sweet and smooth goes perfect with a fine lager

C&D Old Joe Krantz in a Nachwalter Canadian. I consider myself almost immune to nicotine, but this stuff packs a whallop. :shock:

Union Square in my new Rad Davis Sandblast. This is, in fact, the first bowl and boy is it good. :cheers:

Started with some coffee and wood chopping and hauling while smoking a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. A cool overcast morning..

Good morning all! Smoking some Key Largo in a Castello Trademark Pot.

Have a great day! It's snowing now so it promises to be a white Christmas! Hooray!

A rainy evening here. Union Square in a GBD Rhodesian.

Sounds like you are getting some relaxation Muddler.. Good on you.. Finished with the wood chopping today.. Had Squadron Leader in a Wally Frank Chubby Leaf Rhodesian.. Then more in a Jobey Extra Para Pot.. Coffee flowing well today..

Raining here in eastern Kentucky.

C&D Safe Harbor Flake, in a Peterson Donegal Rocky 221; accompanied by some Elijah Craig 12-year old bourbon.

Boswell's No Bite Delite in a no-name bulldog. This is a seriously good aromatic smoke, some of Dan Boswell's best work.

Smokey

Stonehaven in a Volcano made for me by Steve Greathouse. Great blend in a great pipe. :santa:

Engine 99 in a rusticated Radice Rind GG bent billiard. And to all a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.