What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I have my pipes and baccy's.. Snow blowing while smoking outside .. It's a test of nature I guess.. Had a very enjoyable bowl of Hurley Burley in a Carey 1/4 bent Pot.. I shall dream about spring I guess... :roll:

Earlier a nice bowl os PS Lux Bullseye Flake in a Caminetto Egg, just now some Exhausted Rooster in a Huge Ardor Calabash. Peace Bros-Mike :tongue:

Holiday Cheer in a Medico. Next up SG perfection.

Off to the chill zone after the last smoke of the day.. Blue Mountain in a Sasieni 4 Dot Prince.. Good smooth tasty blend when given good air and time..

Slept in this morning.. Chores to do.. Smoking a bowl of Altadis Blue Note in a IRC Dijon Volcano.. Coffee flowing .. Burrr

SG 'St James Flake' in a 'Dawnmist' clay Mulberry pipe.

imm031_34.jpg

Back from visiting the folks.. Heading outside with a bowl of Walnut in a Jobey Shellmoor Extra Oom Paul.. Glad to be home where I can smoke my pipes again..

Good Morning Brothers.. Had a great sleep and now enjoying some coffee. Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. No Snow.. Great start.. :cheers:

H&H Old Tartan in a Boswell full bent. Another fine Russ Ouellette blend.

Smokey

Finished shopping in town .. Had a smoke on the road of Penzance in a Goussard Oom Paul.. Emmm

Frog Morton in a Peterson Killarney 999. Post-lunch, finishing off some Beaujolais Nouveau with my better half.

Status
Not open for further replies.