What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After work, a bowl of Uhle's Bishop's Move in my Peterson Shannon Billiard.

Smoking the last of the Altadis Blue Note in a IRC Dijon Volcano.. This is the last of the Altadis Blue Note and I will not be buying anymore of it.. I prefer Dan's Blue Note instead for the early day smoke..

Stonehaven in a Dunhill Amber Root bulldog.

Nightcap, in a Caminetto Business 108.
Earl Grey on the side.

Penzance in a Wellpipe full-bent (almost an oom paul) billiard

McClelland's 2011 Christmas Cheer in my Ruthenberg Pot again. I'll be damned if this tobacco doesn't remind all of Christmas, its full of lovely clove-like spice, delicious!

Looks as if the Brothers are breaking out some favorites.. Had a good day here .. Visiting an old friend for drink and meal and smoke.. Had a bowl of Lancers's Slices in a Italian Oom Paul.. Then H&H Magnum Opus in the same pipe. Just came back from more wood chopping and hauling while smoking a bowl of GLP Union Square in a Carey 40th Year Anniversary Billiard.. 1948-1988.. Very nice time..

Hey boys!

Having some PD Bullseye in a Sasieni Canadian here. It works.

On a related note, I was on smokingpipes.com yesterday and noticed the rankings for bulk sales. Curious, I started trying to guess which was number one. I went immediately to 1-Q thinking it was. Nope. Perhaps something MacBaren or other aro bulk. Nope.

Turns out it's Stokkebye's Luxury Bullseye Flake!

I know it's only one site's sales statistics but I was surprised. Appears that the general public has more refined taste than I expected!

A curious Factor Indeed MisterE.. Will go check it out. Just came in from more wood splitting and stacking for colder weather here.. Smoked a bowl of Penzance in a Dunhill Shell 53.. A small pipe but one which burns the baccy well.. :cheers:

Just about to pack a bowl of SHPC Virginia Rich in my estate Meer and call it a night ! or should I do Nightcap in my Dunny shell briar oh the dilema of too many pipes and tobaccos damn !!

Taking it slow today.. Heading outside with some hot coffee and a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8 inch no name Prince..

Sunny and cool.. H&H Black House in a Carey Bent Smooth Apple.. Then Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong Flake..

Cornell And Diehl Purple Cow, in a bent Peterson Mark Twain, and a cup of strong black coffee.
This is the good life :lol:

Evening, folks! I just finished a bowl of Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend in my Savinelli Octavia.

Status
Not open for further replies.