What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Kaplan":gujo0a1s said:
p.s. I love when my posts show up right by Dr.T's. His photo looks just like my avatar. :p
LOL -- while I see the general resemblance, I could only wish. . . .

"T"

"Brunch Pipe" with my second carver I did a while back with some EMP, all while chattin' with you fine gents. 8)

Some TP in my Bos swirl. Buddy made me a slamming tamper...I throw up some pics later.

George Kaplan":r349a9sd said:
Lazy Sunday with Blue Note in a Sav 123, cold IPA chaser.
Now that sounds great. Esoterica And So To Bed -- opening a new tin and opening a spotted cow that my cousin brought back from his trip to wisconsin.

Enjoying some P.S. Luxury Twist Flake with a glass of Glenrothes 1994

Early start today :p Thought I'd fill an old friend, my Savanelli Champagne #316ks with my Oriental #14 to get a good "kick-start" to the day :p

Day off. Just lit the BBQ fire. Right now it's FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.

Muddler":z5ipxutx said:
Day off. Just lit the BBQ fire. Right now it's FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.
BBQ season's still at least 2 months away where I live. Marlin Flake in a Peterson bulldog for me.

Hey George I hear ya Brother.. Mudd is just letting us dream about warmer weather.. Started my morning with Dan's Blue Note in a 12/8 bent no name Prince.. Then a walk in the snow on a sunny day smoking my MM Freehand withSWR.. Love the way a good cob brings out OTC blends..

George Kaplan":p0r0as9p said:
velveteagle":p0r0as9p said:
Dan's Blue Note in a 12/8 bent no name Prince..
Twelve-eighths bent?!! Now that, I'd like to see! :D
LOL.. George.. Must have had a brain fart.. 1/8 bent.. Works much better.. :cheers:

Mac Baren Golden Extra in a Grabow Hillcrest straight bulldog.

McClellands 2015 in a Pete Donegal Rocky 03
GH Brown Irish X in a Castagno Dublin
Carter Hall in a MM Country Gent

Lazy Fisherman in my Savinelli Cricket... breaking her in for trout season.

"Lazy Fisherman" is my mix of P&C: Lazy Day and Angler's Dream... both needed something; together they are magnificent. :D

ADDED: Next time I have a little Trout Stream left I might add that to the mixture too. :lol:

Chores done for the day.. Had a bowl of SG's St. James Flake in a Wally Frank Carved Chubby Rhodesian.. Then Wessex English Mixture in a Strait Falcon.. Heading out for practice for pool night..

Status
Not open for further replies.