What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClelland Darkest Chocolate in my Wally Frank #30 natural bulldog.

Finally home after working on the other side of the state all week. Looking forward to a 3-day weekend, but first a little Marlin Flake.

Starting my morning with a dose of one of my Va's again, Virginia Woods in a BBB shell St. Bulldog.

Right now: C&D Pirate Kake in a large-bowled Hyde Park billiard. A lousy gout attack has precluded an accompanying scotch (sigh). But the smoke, perfect on a cold, blustery day, helps my spirits at least.

C&D Epiphany in a Stanwell Featherweight 200 dublin. Grand Marnier in a small snifter on the side.

GLP Union Square in a beat up basket I use mostly at work.

Starting the weekend early with a bowl of Oxford Flake in a grp 4 Dunhill Shell St. Bulldog.

Loaded for after lunch: King Charles Mix (I am really liking this more and more in cooler weather, I'll have to remember to get a tin for next winter) in a large rustic bent basket briar

Nightcap, in a Castello.
Decaf English Breakfast Tea on the side.
It's a great day out on the coast!

Connecticut Yankee in a Diplomat cob... this combo is one that's going to get me to buy more cobs, because I simply don't have the patience to wait a day or two to let the pipe rest sometimes... 8)

Peretti's Cuban Mixture in a straight Ascorti dublin. I forgot how good this is...I need to restock.

C&D Pegasus in my Peterson 999 Irish Whiskey. Boxerbuddy, you are right about the Peretti's Cuban Mixture, it is one of my favorites, too.

Smokey

It's been cold and raining all day so it's been perfect for sittin' and watchin' pasture pool on the tube with a nice bowl of Peretti's Royal Blend in my fathers old Peterson Deluxe System he got in London back in 1946. This really old briar and the boys up in Beantowns' blend are like Heaven on a day like this!! This blend is VERY,VERY,VERY close to the old Sobranie 759 that I used to smoke! More so than McC's blend Blue Mountain for me. :p

C&D #416 Plantation Evening in a bent acorn basket pipe. I don't know why more smokers haven't discovered this fabulous blend, probably my favorite Medium English.

Smokey

PS Balkan Supreme, one of the best tobacco bargains on the market. I get mine for $26.95/lb. from Mars Cigars. The pipe is my hard working Jan Zeman, best money I ever spent on a pipe.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.