What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Golden Flake in a Pete 03. My plan is to try a little DGT with this one. Smoke half tonight and the rest tomorrow.

Wessex Burley Slices in an Ashton Pebble Grain billiard, black coffee.

I'm trying out some Lord Methley's which I received as a sampler from 4noggins.com in my cob.

Just smoked a bowl of Maltese Falcon. I like it a lot. Had a nice full flavor and when I first opened the can it kinda smelled like extra smokey beef jerky.

Yesterday I had mentoned I was at a tobacco shop loking for Billy Budd and they didn't carry it, so I brought home Samuel Gawith Balkan Flake, which I like quite a bit as well. It's full taste reminded me of a campfire with pine and leaves, that delightful aroma.

Anyway Tim suggested a couple of others I might enjoy, so when I was back at Iwan Rise today I picked up their last can of Maltese Falcon.

Finished the day with a bowl of Royal Blend in a 720-L Edwards SB Bulldog. Makes the 4th bowl of it today :p

Nightcap in a basket briar (devoted to English blends) right before bed. This crap stinks to high heaven (but it tastes pretty damn good) so I smoke it my radio room with a HEPA Air Filter running.

Yes - this is not a typo! Me - smoking Nightcap! Not an Aromatic :shock:

Wonders never cease.... And don't get used to it.... :evil:

Chief Catoonah BBB mixture in a Cooper Dublin
CooperSaddleBitDublin.jpg

LJ Heart Va in an IMP meer apple, finishing off the can

Status
Not open for further replies.