What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DGTed Erinmore Flake in a Hardcastle Bull

G&H CR Bright Flake in a Vauen Polo calabash. Town Branch bourbon on the side, after mowing the two acre lawn.

stonehaven out of my Caminetto fat moustach bent bulldog. alongside a laphraoig and water

Life is beautiful.

C&D Evening Rise out of the pipe I made. Decent smoke but I think I need to try it again when I'm not sick.

Hater":jjfbxge2 said:
stonehaven out of my Caminetto fat moustach bent bulldog. alongside a laphraoig and water

Life is beautiful.
You've inspired me! I'm going to pour myself some Laphroiag right now and join you! It is a beautiful day for the most richly flavored Scotch :)

I'm having some Haddo's Delight in a Thilo bent brandy

A short bowl of Royal Yacht in my new Orlik Captain Black Pot grp2 sized. Short and sweet :p

My first try of Boswell tobaccos. Penn Dutch Treat in a Peterson 80s. I usually smoke English blends but this is a tasty aromatic.

small bowl of MacB Vanilla Cream in a Grabow Starfire.

monbla256":z17hma26 said:
A short bowl of Royal Yacht in my new Orlik Captain Black Pot grp2 sized. Short and sweet :p

So which is it, i'm confused. Are you smoking Royal Yacht or Captain Black in your new Orlik Pot? :p

Or maybe both - something like a 50/50 mix? :mrgreen:

For me it's EMP in a MM Cob this morning.

Finishing off my Louisiana Flake in the IMP Meer apple.

Nightcap, in a Castello pot.
Earl Grey on the side.
Bliss.

So far-

PS Luxury Twist in my Pete 999 after a light b'fast.

Rubbed out and dried some MacBarens Old Dark Fired for later. Had that in my beater Savinelli.

Mid afternoon saw a bowl of Margate sacrificed in my Pete Supreme "fat boy".

Now onto P&W #78 in a Maestro Poker after supper.

Next up is 2015 w/15% Perique that I have drying. Gonna have that in my trusty Whiley Rhody. Probably my number one go-to right now!

Enjoy your pipes brothers.

Cheers,

RR

Beck's Ol' Limey Bastard is a MM Cob Straight Diplomat. Really Great Stuff. It keeps getting better every time I try it.

Nording Retriever in my Savinelli Trevi smooth 606 bent billiard

Rob_In_MO":zubrbw3r said:
monbla256":zubrbw3r said:

So which is it, i'm confused. Are you smoking Royal Yacht or Captain Black in your new Orlik Pot? :p

Or maybe both - something like a 50/50 mix? :mrgreen:

For me it's EMP in a MM Cob this morning.
NOT CB for sure :p Royal Yacht, Royal Yacht :cheers: I'm finishing the day with a bowl of Royal Blend in a grp3 sized A.Garfinkle's apple.

I give every tobacco 3 tries before I give in and say I don't like it. Once in a cob, once in a normal briar, and once in a churchwarden. I gave C&D Evening Rise it's third shot just now and gave the tin away to another piper here to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.