What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black XX in my sturdy little bulldublin I call Spud. (not to be confused with our brother SPUD15) Spud's quickly becoming my standard Saturday Morning Pipe.

Nightcap, in an Ardor Urano bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.
Bliss (part II)

SG Squadron Leader in a Savinelli Roma bent brandy. A tall Luzianne iced tea, suitably sweetened (southern style) on the side, as I contemplate a beautiful morninng in the eastern Kentucky woodlands.

George Kaplan":9hf37hez said:
Black XX in my sturdy little bulldublin I call Spud. (not to be confused with our brother SPUD15) Spud's quickly becoming my standard Saturday Morning Pipe.

I am jealous of that pipe George. Very nice!

Black XX seems like just the right baccy for it too.

When you’re puffing BlkXX you can always say…., “Yeah. That’s right MOFO’s! Who within a 500 mile radius is smoking stronger tobacco than me? NOBODY! That’s who!

TheSmokeamater":1ta2q980 said:
George Kaplan":1ta2q980 said:

I am jealous of that pipe George. Very nice!

Black XX seems like just the right baccy for it too.

When you’re puffing BlkXX you can always say…., “Yeah. That’s right MOFO’s! Who within a 500 mile radius is smoking stronger tobacco than me? NOBODY! That’s who!
A redneck in the UP smoking Five Brothers just raised their eyebrows.

One more bowl of Nightcap before heading off to dad's, this time in an old Castello pot.
Yeah, I like to beat the Sunday crush...

Natch dropped some freaking great tobaccos on me, including a wide array of Gawiths that I had yet to try. Today I am smoking another round of Bosun Cut Plug and man is this wonderful. A perfect balance of the Lakeland essence with a smokey sweetness of sun cured VA driving the first half of the smoke and a lot of rich earthy flavors from what I gather is a healthy dose of nic rich dark fired weed. Lovely smoke, best in a cob too I have found.

I've opened a tin of Irish Flake, which has been sitting in a sealed glass jar for 18 months, tonight. I folded/rolled a nice plug and pushed it down the throat of a well rested Pete 150. A real serious combo!!

All I can say is WOW!!!! One of the best smokes I've enjoyed in months. Could not put the pipe down until all was gone. Sweet, full of flavour, strong yet soft, same way as I love my women.

Peterson's Irish Oak, Irish Flake, University Flake and Perfect Plug are, to me, incredible blends. The more I smoke them, the more I love them.

There are some more tins of the same baccy in the jar and I'm going to try and leave it there for as long as I can resist. Also have 3 tins of Irish Oak, sitting in the same large jar.

Smoking a pipe brings a new adventure almost every day. I LOVE MY PIPES!!!

C&D Red Odessa in a Peterson Donegal Rocky 221 bent billiard. Watching the U.S. Open on the tube.

gravel":052iiu3h said:
TheSmokeamater":052iiu3h said:
A redneck in the UP smoking Five Brothers just raised their eyebrows.
:lol!: I think Natch was born a Yooper. I'm sure he'd answer.
Smoking some Nightcap in a Pete 303

7 Seas in a Soren freehand while watching Jim Gaffigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.