What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smokinbriar":oz6fe1lc said:
SWR in a kaywoodie whitebriar.
Two months ago, I shipped two whitebriars to a friend in the USA as part of a trade. He did not receive same.

"I wonder who's smoking them now" !!!! :evil:

A wonderful bowl of some 2004 Cumberland in my Cumberland pot :cheers:

Frog Morton Across the Pond in my very first pipe. A top of the line, premium, sweetheart of a basket pipe. :D

...MacBaren HH Acadian Perique in a Dublin group 4 Dunhill Dress...

Prince Albert while breaking in my new Barber (thanks Behr) and since I still had some essays to grade after I finished that bowl, I closed out the evening with CBW in a Country Gent.

Av va #3 in a Peterson 305 while chilling on turntable.fm and reading.

Late night last night so a late start to the day with a bowl of Blackwoods Flake in a Sav Gublio de Oro pot. sweet start to the day :p

...Comptons Balkan in a Radice Rind Billiard...nice start to the afternoon!

Boswell's Countryside in one of JM's finest (imho).

SpeedyPete":cc7zso7m said:
smokinbriar":cc7zso7m said:
SWR in a kaywoodie whitebriar.
Two months ago, I shipped two whitebriars to a friend in the USA as part of a trade. He did not receive same.

"I wonder who's smoking them now" !!!! :evil:
FWIW, I ordered a pipe from England not too long ago and it took nearly two months to arrive. I wouldn't loose he just yet.

MC Navy Cavendish in my LAH Bead Blasted Brandy

Boswells Berry Cobbler in my Savinelli while reading my new issue of Pipes & Tobacco.

...This evening, I am smoking G&H Dark Plug in a Caminetto straight billiard...nothing could be finer!!!

Getting a late start today... First bowl of the day: FVF in an Il Duca morta pot
c6bde4e5.jpg

FVF in a "Made in Denmark" (early years Stanwell second) short Canadian with an LL lucite stem.

Tasty combo :D

Former Bird's Eye flake (great stuff for a day over 90 degrees F!) in a Lepeltier Burley

Status
Not open for further replies.