What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mixture, in a large Jacono bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.
I saw my dad yesterday, so I'm relaxing with my kid today!
Cheers!

Round two, a mix of London Mixture and some Nightcap I had prepped yesterday in an old Bakelite baccy flap.
Not surprisingly, they went very well together in a Castello pot.
Earl Grey on the side.

Some nice light, sweet McC's Bulk #2000 Va in an Erica Fiamme flame grain. Nice sweet start to Dad's day! Might just stay with this all day ! :p

Watch City Cigar's "None O' Yer Business" blend in a Morel freehand.

Doody

The last crumbs of Escudo from a now empty tin in my bulldog cob.

Yesterday was not a good day for pipe smoking. Everything tasted bland. Food too. Hard to say why!

Today is much better. Had an early morning bowl of Escudo in my Pete Kinsale XL21 to further help break it in. Escudo always seems to have the perfect moisture content right out of the tin.

Later had some MacBaren HH Acadian Perique in my Pete 999. Yup, more VaPer. This came a bit on the dry side but burns admirably.

Late afternoon changed it up and had a '97 Punch Punch. Magnifico!

Got some SG Navy Fake rubbed out for after supper.

Cheers,

RR

After last nights heavanly smoke in one of my meers, gonna do it again with another meer and some of the last of a tin of S&P's Gentlemans Mixture in it with a nice cuppa esspresso!

Having some 12-year-old Solani 633 in a little Dunhill poker. This blend is amazing with this much age on it!

Nothing. Allergies took me out before I had a chance. :/

Wessex Burley slice in a Dunnie dawg
f531a6eb.jpg

Former's Birds Eye flake (although it's more like a shredded cake) in a large bent basket briar

Irish Oak in a Savinelli Capri root briar (tan) 209KS...........kept it going for almost an hour.

I find this tobacco best when a bowl is finished in one sitting. Although it's not a true VaPer, the sweetness of the virginia and the spicyness of the perique, shines through all the time. I love to just puff away slowly, enjoying the the sweet aroma on the tip of my tongue. It's very easy to pack, straight from a freshly opened tin and even easier to light. No false light needed, just put a match to the baccy, tamp lightly and fire away. And you're off to a great experience. No tongue bite what so ever and it burns down to fine, dry, white ash, no "deposit" left in the heel. Room note is quite nice too and I've never had any complaints about it. This is my everyday tobacco and I just LOVE it.

I enjoyed a cup of Honey Bush tea with it and now I'm ready for bed!!

Good night to you, my Brothers :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.