What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haddo's '04 in a Heeschen bent P.

How cool is this stand? One of my brothers made it for me :cheers:
531b5dcb.jpg

That IS a cool stand! So, do you just take it out to the patio with you to hold your pipe when you want to be hands free for a few moments?

MacB Roll Cake in an MM cherry wood.

London Mixture, in a Caminetto Business 108.
Earl Grey on the side.

MisterE":xnqejvys said:
C&D Bowlegged Bear in a Stanwell 217 Golden Danish. 8)
I bet your Stanny 217 beats my Cammie 108 by a mile.
Just can't get a lock on this pipe anymore... :scratch:

Harlock999":5hvpoczl said:
MisterE":5hvpoczl said:
How does it do with Nightcap? Might just need some variation to come around. I smoked this one around and it gravitated to Latakia. I was really hoping it'd like Vapers more, but....

I think it's been almost a year since I last smoked it!

MisterE":fmewd7ts said:
Harlock999":fmewd7ts said:
MisterE":fmewd7ts said:
How does it do with Nightcap? Might just need some variation to come around. I smoked this one around and it gravitated to Latakia. I was really hoping it'd like Vapers more, but....

I think it's been almost a year since I last smoked it!
So far it's very consistent.
Consistently hot and wet!
It's got a cone shaped chamber that might do better with flakes, but it's wide at the opening, so it would have to be a pretty chunky flake to do the usual air pocket load that I like to use.
:scratch:

Mick McQuaid plug in one of my no-name Italian mini-chirchwardens

edit -- just packed some Conniston Cut plug into my Falcon for the drive home early this afternoon

Just my usual routine last night of P&W #78 in a Maestro poker, followed by 5100 in my Stanny Legend. Good dependable smokes.

Likely to repeat this tonight!

:)

Cheers,

RR

A Prescription Julep (equal parts rye and cognac) with mint from the garden and my Dunhill Zulu brimming with some circa 2001 Haddo's Delight.

Compton's Commonweal in a Brebbia First Tan Calabash...

With all the recent Peterson 80S discussion ringing in my ears, dug out the 80S Premiere (new in 1974) & fired up some FVF in it.

The 21 mm. chamber of this one makes it tricky to keep flake tobac lit in, given its narrow airway. Tastes good, though.

:face:

Just finished a bowl of Peretti's Royal Blend in one of my Beckler meers. This blend REALLY sings in a meer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.