What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Handsome pipe, Harlock !

Today, the ex-Joshoowah Ascorti-Radice smooth Caminetto, the airway of which is nothing short of bizarre.

Inside it, MacClelland Oriental Nr. 14. Which I've been trying to convince myself isn't an inept Latakia dump ever since opening it a year or so ago. So far, without success.

Including today. Bottom half of the bowl (dgt) is pretty good. But you have to get through the top half first . . .

:face:
WASTE NOT, WANT NOT

Peterson's Perfect Plug cut to a shag consistency in a PreRepublic Peterson DeLuxe. A sunny 93 degrees here in Central Mass.

...an extremely warm evening gives rise to a bowl of St Bruno Flake in my Preben Holm Private Collection XL Freehand...

VA Woods in another Davis collection PAD: Charatan Dublin

...another very warm morning has called for a bowl of John Aylesbury Luxury Flake in my group 5 L'Antra straight billiard...

Started the day's smoking with Irish Flake in a GBD pot. Now on to Irish Whiskey in a Falcon

Nightcap, in an Ardor bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

McConnells Scottish Flake in a GBD straight apple.

Finishing off a sample of Cumberland in an MM Country Gentleman

London Mixture, in a Jacono bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.
Spain Vs. Italy upcoming...
Forza Azurri!

...Extremely hot this afternoon and has called for a bowl of Players Navy Flake in my Davidoff Canadian...I will take my two youngest sons to the lake to swim while I ponder the issues of the day...

Not as hot today so got a late start :p Finishing up my morning sweet with some McC Bulk FM 2000 in a Danish Stanwell #54 Pot. I'm getting to REALLY LIKE this 'bac! :p

Steamy afternoon here in Central Massachusetts, opting for some reintroduced Balkan Sobraine White Label in a Lee Von Erck Sandblast.
IMG_3000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.