What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peretti's Royal Blend in a Sasieni 4 Dot bent Rhodesian.

...this afternoon, a bowl of SG 1792 flake in a L'Antra sandblast Lovat... :sunny:

“THEY MADE US MANY PROMISES, MORE THAN I CAN REMEMBER, BUT THEY NEVER KEPT BUT ONE; THEY PROMISED TO TAKE OUR LAND, AND THEY TOOK IT.”
CHIEF RED CLOUD

An after dinner bowl of Peterson Special 2012 Reserve in my Churchwarden (with book and coffee)

Fraternally

Jers

Tropical Sunset in my 1964 Dunhill billiard shoot"n some 9 ball with the youngn's

Stonehaven in a Butz Choquin freehand. On deck, Peterson's Irish Flake in a cob.

...this evening, a bowl of G&H Ennerdale Flake in my 1966 group 4 Dunhill straight shell billiard...

“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.” The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein

First smoke in my new to me Castello sea rock 65, breaking it in with som Nightcap.

Oriental Dusk in my Sav 1/2 bent "Davids Choice" apple earlier. Great tiltjp blend!

Right now P&W #78 in a Maestro Poker.

Got some Sammy G''s Firedance drying out for next.

:bom:

Cheers,

RR

Sammy G's Squadron Leader in my Dr. Grabow Royal Duke.
Amberbock on the side.
Zach

The Solent Mixture in a Sav Dry System bent apple. This stuff is so odd... but tasty!

...this morning I'm continuing with Ennerdale Flake in a Radice Rind Billiard... :sunny:

“I AM POOR AND NAKED, BUT I AM THE CHIEF OF THE NATION. WE DO NOT WANT RICHES BUT WE DO WANT TO TRAIN OUR CHILDREN RIGHT. RICHES WOULD DO US NO GOOD. WE COULD NOT TAKE THEM WITH US TO THE OTHER WORLD. WE DO NOT WANT RICHES. WE WANT PEACE AND LOVE”WORDS OF RED CLOUD OF THE OGLALA SIOUX:

Boswell No Bite Delight in a Dr Grabow Golden Duke Straight Bull Dog. It is the ugliest pipe I own but smokes really well.

...this afternoon, a bowl of MacBaren HH Matured Virginia in a Preben Holm Collector XL freehand... :sunny:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…

Just finished my second bowl of some Stanwell Melange that Rob_in_Mo was good enough to send me to try. This one I smoked in a Charatan Belvedere Author and the first I smoked in an old Hardcastle Author earlier. I will give a review of this tasty/unusual 'bac later. :p

Some 2007 Fillmore in an Ashton bulldog
46e86d40.jpg

...this evening, a bowl of Condor Long Cut in a Castello P&T 2000 POY sandblast billiard... :D

“…So it shall be for all time. If discord has broken out between two beings, let them smoke together. United by this bond, they will live in peace and friendship thereafter.”Attributed to the Great Manitu, the Great Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.