What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 5th bowl of the day. This one some sweet Va, McC's FM#2000 in another big Charatan Special Pot (Lane era) . Gonna finish the day with some Blackwoods Flake in one of my meers. Ah sweet Va's :p

First bowl in a hot minute, few weeks I think. Frog Morton on the Bayou out of a meer. Pretty delightful.

1-Q in my Dunhill County Cumberland Bulldog. Storm Front in my Peterson System Standard 307 on deck. What a good start to the weekend.

Union Square X 2 today.

First in a Drury Lane apple (old Comoy second) ; second in an old Charatan bbd.

Revelatory.

:face:

Dunhill London Mixture in my old Dunhill Zulu, paired with some Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA and a light breeze.

Same mood as Yak, I guess....Union Square in my diplomat from L'Anatra.

Long Golden Flake+Stanwell Feather Weight. This pipe was made for VA/Vaper Flakes.

...this morning, a bowl of St. Bruno Flake in my Clarence Mickles sandblast straight billiard... :sunny:

“The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.”
-Bismarck.

Another hot muggy day coming up, so out early with Mick McQ plug in an IMP Meer Apple

Boswell's pa Dutch treat in a Pete 80s, mellow way to start the day.

...this afternoon, a bowl of G&H Dark Plug in my new Tim Thorpe blast modified "pick"... :)

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/42]
tim_th11.jpg
[/url]

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…

Peter A. Dall, sr

First up was Mc 5100 in a Sav 510EX, followed up with Marlin Flake in a
City DeLuxe circa 1970.

A bowl of C&D Manhattan Afternoon in a Savinelli Dry System 614. Some St. Croix lemonade (lemon ice and spiced rum) on the side.

Pete Killarney billiard (1948 = Made in Ireland = Birth Year) & Union Square.

:face:

Hey all. Just had a little Balkan Sasieni in a superb Sasieni Four Dot. It's not real Lat weather, but it hit the spot. The Balkan Sas is courtesy of PB who just "tossed it in" as a gift. I got some tins from him way back last year, and only got to them now. Packages that arrive to Tucson have to wait a year to be opened. In some cases, tobacco will have almost a year of age more before I open them. The 'baccy layaway plan. 8)

Earlier today, from my BOB BOMB I smoked a vanilla mixture of one of the Brothers, in a Basket Pipe that smokes amazingly!
Just now I had Altadis Majestic English (AMAZING) in a "Tobacco Road" bent billiard. AWESOME!!!

4 Noggins Bakerstreet USA in a mini-churchwarden basket briar

just finished a nice bowl of Peterson Sunest in my Dunhill County Cumberland. 1Q up next in my Dunhill squash.

Status
Not open for further replies.