What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After lunch bowl of a SMOOTH Balkan, Sutliff's Balkan Luxury Blend 957 in a grp 3 sized Pre-republic Peterson Premier blasted 150s! mmmmmmm :roll:

A generous bowl of 2015 in a Sasieni.

See, Monbla, I smoke a little ketchup from time to time, too! :p

Actually this really tastes good. It's from a pound I got in early 2010, and it's really come along. I wonder what it'll have to say after 7-10 years?!

Just smoked a bowl of Hearth & Home Virginia Spice...I really enjoy that tobacco! ;)

Some GLP Fillmore from 2006 in my smallest Charatan Canadian. Good stuff. Starting to get a little of that wine-like quality that aged Vapers get.

SG choc flake in a chubby homemade. Just love this blend of SG!

Smoked about 4 bowls of Boswells Peaches & Cream while doing some fresh water fishing with my cousin...he also had a bowl...LOL

Lunch break was Irish Flake in a Country Gentleman. Afterwork was Sextant in a Sav. billiard. Next up, Black Point from 12/07 in a GBD Topaz

Finishing out the evening with a bowl of Pease's Ashbury in a Sasieni 4 dot bent bulldog. The closest thing made these days to S&P's Gentleman's Mixture! mmmmmm :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.