What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have some dessert with a nice cuppa. Some McClellands Bulk #2000, nice and sweet in my evening meer :p

SG Perfection today, in a Savinelli Oscar Dry 614 and a Nonpariel 9606, respectively.

GH Kendal Flake in a Pete 03 Wicklow. Not sure if I am so in love with this one. Smoked very nicely but a bit on the bitter side.

J. Fox Dorisco in my Davidoff Canadian...a nice end to the day...

St Bruno aged for 3 years in a Sav natural billiard

PeterD":pe2d8nzu said:
Sir, I'm really happy to "meet" a fellow Davidoff owner at last!!! Seems as if this is not a popular pipe, maybe because it's overpriced?

I own 2 of them, a lovat 410 and a dublin 401. Lovat is a virginia lover whilst the dublin prefers latakia blends.

Enjoying (?) a bowl of Irish Oak in my Savinelli Capri root briar (tan) 209KS on a cold and rainy Sunday morning.

I've been down with bronchitis all week. Agh!!! I miss my wife so much, humans were not created to live alone.

SpeedyPete":76ct5hsf said:
PeterD":76ct5hsf said:
Sir, I'm really happy to "meet" a fellow Davidoff owner at last!!! Seems as if this is not a popular pipe, maybe because it's overpriced?

I own 2 of them, a lovat 410 and a dublin 401. Lovat is a virginia lover whilst the dublin prefers latakia blends.

Enjoying (?) a bowl of Irish Oak in my Savinelli Capri root briar (tan) 209KS on a cold and rainy Sunday morning.

I've been down with bronchitis all week. Agh!!! I miss my wife so much, humans were not created to live alone.
Good to hear from another Davidoff owner...yes, they are expensive to me...I purchased mine in Geneva back in 1997 at the Davidoff pipe shop. They don't negotiate much, if any, but the Swiss Franc at the time was at .89 per USD. So, I managed to do OK with the exchange rate.

I've tried to buy others on-line but when the price approaches $500. I quit. Again, great pipes, but not at that price ;)

London Mixture, in an Il Ceppo natural vergin.
Earl Grey on the side.

Some Dunhill Nightcap for brunch in a Rad Davis 55-Style natural blasted pot

Esoterica Tilbury in a MM country gentleman. Abita strawberry harvest lager on the side. Watching the smoker do it's thing.

Some GLP Ashburry in a shell finished S&R bent bulldog.
Chickory coffee on the side.

s.ireland":i40t9208 said:
I'm having some more old Escudo in a little Dunhill poker
Having some more Escudo in the same poker... Very fine smoke!

Watching England vs. Italy!
A good match so far but no one has opened the scoring up... Who will it be??

Just enjoyed a local B & M's "Mrs. T's Delight " in a Savinelli Venezia. Tonight looks like MacClelland's Arcadia 221b in a Nording freehand.

Have some Boswell's Best sitting out to dry getting ready to load into a Sav dry system for the evening smoke. I'm still waiting on this humidity to burn off!

Status
Not open for further replies.